It premieres in October.
The following post is for those out there who believe that the United States is home to a wasteful population.
This April, Migbiz Entertainment will be releasing a new comic book based on former A-Team and Rocky III star Mr. T. This, ladies and gentlemen, goes to show you that here in the good ol' U.S. of A. we recycle EVERYTHING!
This is not the Mr. T you remember from the cartoon series where he trained a group of gymnasts who helped solve crimes (You remember that, don't you?). No, this is the Mr. T who captures the bad guys and beats the snot out of them (can you really beat snot out of people? Gosh, that would sure beat blowing your nose all of the time!). In the first issue of the series we find 'T' chasing an escaped convict who is freed after the destruction of Hurricane Katrina. I am sure that throughout the issue we will here him say 'I pity the fool' or 'Sucka' or any one of his other gramatically incorrect statements.
Good luck, Mr. T, and a 'Hey, Fool!' to all of us.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 22 Episode 10 Photos: The Models Shoot a Music Video
- Best 'Bones' Quotes from 'The Brother in the Basement'
- Best 'Grey's Anatomy' Quotes from 'I Choose You'
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from ?Paris Is Burning?
- 'The Amazing Race' Leg 3 Prediction: Which Team Will Go Home Next?
- More From BuddyTV
- Pretty Little Liars @ NY Comic-Con: Season 6B Premiere Date, 'Ezria's Status, Hanna's 'Baby' and More Scoop
- Ratings: HTGAWM Slips Again, Hits Lows for Third Straight Week
- Rowan Blanchard Previews New Movie Invisible Sister — Plus: Watch a Clip
- Banshee's Final Season Gets Premiere Date
- Once Upon a Time Sneak Peek: Regina Makes an Eeeevil Promise to Zelena
- More From TVLine
- Celeb Moms Breastfeeding
- John Goodman Debuts Dramatic Weight Loss at London Premiere
- Selena Gomez on Being Fat Shamed: My Bikini Was 'a Little Too Small for Me, But I Didn't Care'
- Rumer Willis Recalls Her 'Awful' Audition for Blake Lively's 'Gossip Girl' Role
- Oprah Shares Thanksgiving Hosting Tips, Including a Cocktail Trick From John Travolta
- More From ET