It premieres in October.
The following post is for those out there who believe that the United States is home to a wasteful population.
This April, Migbiz Entertainment will be releasing a new comic book based on former A-Team and Rocky III star Mr. T. This, ladies and gentlemen, goes to show you that here in the good ol' U.S. of A. we recycle EVERYTHING!
This is not the Mr. T you remember from the cartoon series where he trained a group of gymnasts who helped solve crimes (You remember that, don't you?). No, this is the Mr. T who captures the bad guys and beats the snot out of them (can you really beat snot out of people? Gosh, that would sure beat blowing your nose all of the time!). In the first issue of the series we find 'T' chasing an escaped convict who is freed after the destruction of Hurricane Katrina. I am sure that throughout the issue we will here him say 'I pity the fool' or 'Sucka' or any one of his other gramatically incorrect statements.
Good luck, Mr. T, and a 'Hey, Fool!' to all of us.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The best TV episodes of 2013: 'Downton Abbey' loses Lady Sybil, 'Psych' goes 'Clue' and more
- 'The X Factor' winners want to co-write every song on their album
- 'Community' Season 5 trailer: An animated Christmas video
- Oscars 2014 trailer has host Ellen DeGeneres singing and dancing
- 'Doctor Who': Matt Smith gets naked for Christmas Special
- More From Zap2it
- Duck Dynasty Clan: There's No Show Without Phil — Patriarch Suspended for Anti-Gay Remarks
- Exclusive Carrie Diaries Sneak Peek: Are Carrie and Sebastian Splitting Up — Again?!
- What to Watch Friday: Lucy Loves Christmas, a Nikita Confession, Bang! Bang! Finale and More
- Hot Video: Oscars Host Ellen DeGeneres — and 250 Friends — Put on Their Dancing Shoes
- The X Factor Season 3 Finale Recap: And the Winner Is… [Plus 15 Additional Awards!]
- More From TVLine