March 1, 2015
by Allison Waldman, posted Mar 23rd 2010 3:38AM
(S02E01) The united part of the 'United States of Tara' was served up handily in the season premiere, with the family looking like the model of normalcy. And yet even as there seemed to be nothing wrong, below the surface was that gnawing feeling that Buck, T, Alice and whoever, might be lurking, ready to pop out. When the pop finally went off, however, it wasn't what we anticipated. It wasn't even in their house. More on that and the purple carnations after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Madam Secretary's Téa Leoni, EPs Talk Elizabeth's First Scandal, Henry's Spy Game, Staff Bonding and More
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs from Grey's, Mindy, Parks and More
- Ratings: Five-0 Slips to Low, Last Man Rises, Cristela Ticks Up, Dixie Flat
- Performer of the Week: Lady Gaga
- Glee Recap: Party Poopers
- More From TVLine
- Kanye West Honors His Late Mother & North -- See the Tattoos!
- Kate Mara Doesn't Want You to Eat Meat On Mondays and Here's Why
- William Shatner Feels Awful for Having to Miss Leonard Nimoy's Funeral
- Did Ryan Gosling Get His Daughter's Name Tattooed on His Knuckles?!
- Alicia Keys Shows Off 2-Month-Old Baby in Most Adorable Family Pic!
- More From ET