The name Tommy Westphall might not sound immediately familiar to you, but TV fans will remember the character from St. Elsewhere: he was the autistic boy played by Chad Allen who, as it was revealed in the series finale, actually dreamed the entire show.
In a nutshell, Multiverse is a company founded by a team of Netscape veterans. Their aim is to create a universal platform that independent developers can create games on. The advantage being that it will be easier for smaller teams to develop games, and consumers will have the advantage of using one client that is able to play the various Multiverse products. Reportedly, there are already 7000 development teams working with the platform. The Firefly game is the big feather in the Multiverse cap that will get them some much needed mainstream press. Like this.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- SYTYCD Top 6 Recap: It's Gonna Be a Bride, Sunshiney Day [Updated]
- Post Mortem: Suits Boss on Louis' Power Play, Mike/Rachel's Future
- Castle's Derrick Storm Novels Being Developed Into New ABC Series
- The CW's iZombie Recasts Its Mother
- The Middle Braces for Richard Kind as Sue's Orthodontist
- More From TVLine