The name Tommy Westphall might not sound immediately familiar to you, but TV fans will remember the character from St. Elsewhere: he was the autistic boy played by Chad Allen who, as it was revealed in the series finale, actually dreamed the entire show.
In a nutshell, Multiverse is a company founded by a team of Netscape veterans. Their aim is to create a universal platform that independent developers can create games on. The advantage being that it will be easier for smaller teams to develop games, and consumers will have the advantage of using one client that is able to play the various Multiverse products. Reportedly, there are already 7000 development teams working with the platform. The Firefly game is the big feather in the Multiverse cap that will get them some much needed mainstream press. Like this.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Rush Sneak Peek: Harry Hamlin Debuts as William's Estranged Father
- Killer ABC Promo: Ellen Pompeo and Kerry Washington Welcome Viola Davis to 'Shondaland Thursday'
- Extant Recap: The Unkindest Cut
- Sharknado 2: The 13 Best Worst Lines and 13 Fishiest Leaps of Logic
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: It's Just Emotions, Taking Me Over
- More From TVLine
- Chris Pratt Recalls That Time He Flashed Amy Poehler
- Kate Upton: It Was 'Inconvenient' To Be Pretty Growing Up
- Alicia Keys Pregnant with Baby No. 2!
- Brian Williams Reports on Daughter Allison Williams' 'Peter Pan' Casting News
- Miranda Kerr Gives Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber Something to Fight About
- More From ET