my two dads
At first I thought 'C.O.P.S' was the long-running FOX show, but then I saw that it was only Vol. 2 and it was spelled, well, 'C.O.P.S' and realized it was another show, an 80s show about cyborg cops in the future. I barely remember it (in fact, I think I remember the logo and the toys that came from it, but that's it).
But there's a new 'MST3K!'
- 'The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog' - Vol. 3
- 'Breaking Bad' - Season 1 (Blu-Ray) and Season 2
- 'C.O.P.S.' - Vol. 2
I should be happy when there are a ton of new DVDs but nothing I want to buy, because I'll save some money. But this has been happening a lot lately. I mean, there must be something being released soon that I must own. I might have to get the Return of the Man From U.N.C.L.E. movie if it wasn't included in the complete series set I have.
Kinda amazed that My Two Dads has been released on DVD, though I shouldn't be because it seems like a lot of shows are making their way to DVD now. It makes me hopeful that other sitcoms from that era will be released too.
- 7th Heaven - Season 8
- Chowder - Vol. 2
- Doctor Who - The Androids of Tara, Key To Time, The Armageddon Factor, The Power of Kroll, The Pirate Planet, The Stones of Blood, and The Ribos Operation (all Special Editions)
(S03E04) Usually the teasers for 30 Days are pretty innocuous. They give an idea about what the topic is and show some reactions from both sides. This week, however, I had the feeling I was going to be pissed.
The part that stuck out the most was the sound byte of Kati saying, "It confirms the option of becoming gay." A person who would let that comment come out of their mouth is clearly uneducated on a great many things and I hoped that we'd get to see some redeeming qualities in her.
I had to laugh when Spurlock said Kati was going from Leave it to Beaver to My Two Dads. I've seen both of those shows many times and while the Beav can certainly be classified as a kid from a "typical American home," I never got the idea that Paul Reiser and Greg Evigan played gay lovers. I guess I need to rent that show on DVD.
Unfortunately (probably only for me), that idea never materialized, and the episode that we did see still left me with something of a mixed reaction. On the good side, it was well constructed, and I give a lot of points to the writers for a well thought out plot. Chris got a bit of the short shrift, but using Meg's birthday as the setting for offing Francis was a good choice. It involved her in what was otherwise a mostly Peter affair.
- "I want Charles in charge
of me." (Charles In Charge): I don't even want to know what the girl means by this.
- "It don't matter that you got, not a lot, so what? They'll have theirs, and you'll have yours and I'll have
mine." (Diff'rent Strokes): Huh?
- "I hear it in your laughter, And I feel it when
you cry. I will be right there for you, until the day I die." (My Two Dads): Cheerful lyrics for a
- "He just keeps on movin'. Ladies keep impovin'. (BJ and the Bear): How politically correct.
- "Welcome aboard, it's looooooooooooooooo-ove!" (The Love Boat): Translated, it means "come on to our cruise ship and have unprotected sex with someone you just met."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs From Awkward, Shameless, Crisis, Mindy and More
- What to Watch This Weekend: Orphan Black Returns, a Devious Premiere, Salem and More
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Jack Gleeson
- Report: Gwen Stefani Replacing Christina Aguilera on The Voice Next Season
- Shane West Previews Scary Salem's 'Sense of Urgency and Dread,' Talks Taming His Wig
- More From TVLine
- John C. Reilly Takes You Behind The Scenes Of Disney's 'Bears'
- 'Hawaii Five-0' Star Alex O'Loughlin is Married!
- 'Jesus Christ Superstar' Creators Talk Show's Creation & Controversy
- 'Good Morning America' Promotes Lara Spencer to Co-Host
- Exclusive: Lionel Richie Recalls His Amazing Chance Meeting with Marvin Gaye
- More From ET