naked trucker and t bones
Here's a little round-up of what some of your favorite comedic actors have been up to:
First of all, Bob Odenkirk and a few others have provided their comedy expertise to a new book from McSweeneys titled Comedy by the Numbers. The book breaks comedy down to its bare elements (see pic on the right) so that anyone can become a funny person. Despite the book's obvious tongue-in-cheek approach, I find it somewhat appropriate since I've often considered McSweeneys approach to humor to be a little too cold and clinical sometimes.
- At 8, ABC has a new George Lopez Show, followed by new episodes of The Knights of Prosperity, According To Jim, In Case of Emergency, and Primetime.
- NBC has a new Friday Night Lights at 8, then new episodes of Deal Or No Deal and Medium.
- FOX has a new Bones at 8, then a new American Idol.
- The CW has a new Beauty and the Geek at 8.
- PBS has a new America's Ballroom Challenge at 8, then The Supreme Court.
- At 9, Bravo has the finale of Top Chef, followed by the debut of Top Design.
- The History Channel has a new Modern Marvels at 9, focusing on the canning and packaging of foods.
- At 10, Food Network has a new Good Eats, then a new Dinner: Impossible.
- Fox Movie Channel has Paul Newman in The Verdict at 10.
- Also at 10: HBO has a new Inside The NFL.
- At 10:30, Comedy Central has a new Naked Trucker and T-Bones Show.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Madam Secretary's Téa Leoni, EPs Talk Elizabeth's First Scandal, Henry's Spy Game, Staff Bonding and More
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs from Grey's, Mindy, Parks and More
- Ratings: Five-0 Slips to Low, Last Man Rises, Cristela Ticks Up, Dixie Flat
- Performer of the Week: Lady Gaga
- Glee Recap: Party Poopers
- More From TVLine
- Kanye West Honors His Late Mother & North -- See the Tattoos!
- Kate Mara Doesn't Want You to Eat Meat On Mondays and Here's Why
- William Shatner Feels Awful for Having to Miss Leonard Nimoy's Funeral
- Did Ryan Gosling Get His Daughter's Name Tattooed on His Knuckles?!
- Alicia Keys Shows Off 2-Month-Old Baby in Most Adorable Family Pic!
- More From ET