naked trucker and t bones
Here's a little round-up of what some of your favorite comedic actors have been up to:
First of all, Bob Odenkirk and a few others have provided their comedy expertise to a new book from McSweeneys titled Comedy by the Numbers. The book breaks comedy down to its bare elements (see pic on the right) so that anyone can become a funny person. Despite the book's obvious tongue-in-cheek approach, I find it somewhat appropriate since I've often considered McSweeneys approach to humor to be a little too cold and clinical sometimes.
- At 8, ABC has a new George Lopez Show, followed by new episodes of The Knights of Prosperity, According To Jim, In Case of Emergency, and Primetime.
- NBC has a new Friday Night Lights at 8, then new episodes of Deal Or No Deal and Medium.
- FOX has a new Bones at 8, then a new American Idol.
- The CW has a new Beauty and the Geek at 8.
- PBS has a new America's Ballroom Challenge at 8, then The Supreme Court.
- At 9, Bravo has the finale of Top Chef, followed by the debut of Top Design.
- The History Channel has a new Modern Marvels at 9, focusing on the canning and packaging of foods.
- At 10, Food Network has a new Good Eats, then a new Dinner: Impossible.
- Fox Movie Channel has Paul Newman in The Verdict at 10.
- Also at 10: HBO has a new Inside The NFL.
- At 10:30, Comedy Central has a new Naked Trucker and T-Bones Show.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Vampire Diaries' Candice King Teases 'Badass' Caroline in Season 7, Talks 'Funny' Steroline Baby Theories
- Ron Perlman Talks Hand of God's Take on Faith, Sons of Anarchy Series Finale: 'When I Was Done, I Was Done'
- Grey's Anatomy Boss Shonda Rhimes Reveals Reason for That McDreamy-Fueled One-Year Time Jump
- Dean Jones of Herbie, the Love Bug and Ensign O'Toole Fame, Dies at 84
- The 100 Season 3: Clarke Gets a (Grounder?!) Makeover
- More From TVLine
- Is Justin Bieber Sending a Message to Selena Gomez in 'What Do You Mean?' Video?
- Jennifer Aniston Looks Super Fit During an On-Set Workout and We Can't Even Handle It!
- This 2-Year-Old Playing Hide-and-Seek With a Gorilla Is Your Daily Dose of Adorableness
- Kate Gosselin Weighs in on Justin Bieber's Copycat Hair: 'He Can Have It'
- Avril Lavigne Announces Separation From Nickelback Frontman Chad Kroeger
- More From ET