'Fashion's Night Out' Draws Justin Timberlake, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Halle Berry and Many More Celebs (VIDEO)
The fashion industry's open house took place across the world -- from Milan, Moscow and London to New York City, Seattle and Los Angeles. Halle Berry was one of many attendees. "I care about our economy, and a night like this sort of infuses some energy into our fashion industry," Berry said.
Other A-listers on the scene (and in this clip) included Sarah Jessica Parker, Jennifer Lopez (launching yet another fragrance), Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, Gwen Stefani, Justin Timberlake, Naomi Campbell and Catherine Zeta-Jones.
There aren't nearly enough shoes. All the showrooms are closed, but that's no excuse: Campbell pulls out a cell phone for each hand and starts dialing.
"When Naomi starts calling the designers herself, it's like of course I'm going to feel completely stupid," says Zoe. "This is not something that Naomi should be handling herself ... Naomi is one of the biggest forces in the fashion industry. And right now I'm letting her down and not meeting her expectations -- that's like my worst nightmare."
Yikes. Epic Fail.
"Indrani's totally scared of Naomi, and anything she wants to tell her she whispers it into my ear," says Klinko.
Lady Gaga then arrives. Pointing to a Hello Kitty necklace that she's wearing as underwear, she says, "So we're doing Hello Kitty-pirate-whore today." Yeah, that explains it.
Indrani describes the performer's beauty as "absolutely sublime" but gets frustrated by Klinko's slow-going with the camera. Soon they're arguing and Lady Gaga tires out, saying she needs to sit down. Did the photogs lose their moment?
That's exactly what Oprah is doing on her show. On the May 14 installment Cruise, along with Cameron Diaz, will show up to promote their upcoming action-comedy 'Knight and Day.' Don't look for too much couch-jumping by Mr. Cruise, though, as he has a movie to promote.
Surrounding Cruise's appearance are a bevy of personalities, both in and out of Hollywood, that will stop by to chat with Miss O. This includes Simon Cowell, Dolly Parton, former First Lady Laura Bush, Julia Roberts and, for all of you screaming teenage girls out there, Justin Bieber. The full schedule can be found after the jump.
(S02E18) After all the hype surrounding the Lindsay Lohan appearance, I was expecting more than a brief flashback that explained Betty's hatred of sports. Even the little French kid had more screen time! It would be one thing if Lohan was introduced briefly midseason and continued to make appearances; that would have made sense. Introducing her for thirty seconds before the season's end was a strange choice. I look forward to seeing how they reintroduce Kimberly in the Ugly Betty present, but I wish they had waited until next season's premiere to bring her in.
The parade of fabulous Ugly Betty guest stars continues. Supermodel Naomi Campbell is set to guest star on the comedy's season two finale. Campbell was supposed to appear in an earlier episode, but the guest spot never happened. Perhaps she got wind of that "Naomi Campbell tuna meltdown" joke.
Many real-life fashionistas have appeared on the style-conscious show. Victoria Beckham, designer Vera Wang, and Project Runway's Tim Gunn have all had guest-starring roles. Next week's episode, "Burning Questions," will feature an appearance by Project Runway winner Christian Siriano. Campbell's in good company.
- Is ABC's Dean Reynolds going over to CBS?
- There's a Mad Men blog over at AMC's web site.
- Best Week Ever picks the 10 Best Simpsons endings of all time.
- Speaking of The Simpsons, here's an interview with Matt Groening.
- Was Lost really snubbed when it comes to Emmy nominations?
- I saw this commercial last night and I thought it was odd: why is Naomi Campbell suddenly a spokesperson for Dunkin' Donuts?
- Five sitcom dances you can do at your next party.
Today on TV Squad Daily, it's all about "jacked-up" cause and effect news.
- Fresh off of her guilty plea to assaulting her housekeeper with a cell phone, Naomi Campbell will be a guest star on Ugly Betty.
- American Idol is caught in a viscous circle of bad singers and criticism.
- Controversy pays off? Rosie O'Donnell could be leaving The View for a talk show of her own.
Rumors are circulating that former Baywatch star and guy who has trouble at airports David Hasselhoff will be one of the castaways in the British reality show I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here! Producers are offering The Hoff (as he's been called by many people, including himself) 300,000 pounds to be on the show.
Naomi Campbell might also be on the show, though she's going through her own troubles right now, so who knows if this is real or complete nonsense. Though a reality show with both David Hasselhoff and Naomi Campbell might be kind of awesome. The show starts in two weeks.
[via TV Tattle]
This is really too bad. I was really looking forward to Campbell BEATING eggs or WHIPPING cake batter.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Arrow' Episode 4.2 Photos: The Team Protects a Mayoral Candidate
- 'The Flash' Episode 2.2 Photos: Meet Jay Garrick
- 'Supernatural' Episode 11.2 Photos: Cas Gets Tortured
- 'ANTM' Recap: One Model Returns, One Model Goes Away
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 12.3 Photos: Would Alex Make a Good Dad?
- More From BuddyTV
- Quotes of the Week: The Goldbergs, CSI, Masters of Sex, Grey's and More
- Blood & Oil Star Previews New Power Struggles, Secret Affairs in Episode 2
- Miley Cyrus Hosts SNL (and Hillary Clinton Assists): Best/Worst Sketches?
- Unauthorized Beverly Hills, 90210 Story: Shannen Doherty's Ousting and 12 Other Semi-Accurate Revelations
- Top TV Vampires From Buffy, TVD, Moonlight, True Blood and More
- More From TVLine
- Scott Disick and His Rumored 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Spotted in Miami -- See the Pics!
- Johnny Depp Is ‘Quite Worried' About Daughter Lily-Rose's Fashion Career
- Miley Cyrus Kicks off the 'SNL' Season 41 Premiere: 7 Biggest Moments!
- Tori Spelling Reveals She Had Sex With Jason Priestley, Got Shannen Doherty Fired From '90210'
- Matt McGorry, Zelda Williams & More Stars Join Amber Rose's Slut Walk
- More From ET