We should know in the next couple of days how exactly Anna Nicole Smith's 20 year-old son Daniel died. He was found dead in Anna Nicole's Nassau hospital room, three days after she gave birth to a daughter. Officials say they know the cause of death, but are awaiting toxicology test results before making it official.
But in an odd new twist, sources are saying that there was a third person in the room with Anna Nicole and Daniel Smith, and that some sort of criminal charges could be filed in connection with the death. They really aren't saying more than that, and I guess we'll have to wait til the end of the week to see exactly where this is going.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Game of Thrones' Quotes from 'Sons of the Harpy'
- 'Revenge' Recap: Who Helped Victoria Frame Amanda?
- 'Mad Men' Recap: A Bumpy Transition and a Surprising Departure
- 'The Good Wife' Recap: A Blast from the Past Helps Alicia Decide her Future
- 'Battle Creek' Recap: A Fugitive Stays One Step Ahead
- More From BuddyTV
- Spice Girls Reunite for David Beckham's 40th Birthday Along With Eva Longoria
- Prince Records Song About Freddie Gray and Unrest in Baltimore
- 'Walking Dead' Star Chad L. Coleman Apologizes for Subway Rant
- 'Suicide Squad' Assembled: David Ayer Tweets First Pic of Cast in Full Costume
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: Star Sightings
- More From ET