TV Squad commenter khalidur asks the following question:
I remember when I was 10 or something I used to watch a cartoon on Disney Channel UK, called Teacher's Pet. Now that I am 16 and enjoying a long, long, long, summer holiday I am hoping to watch old episodes. Is a DVD of the episodes out, and do you guys have any info on the show generally?
To answer the second part of the question, Teacher's Pet premiered in the United States back in 2000 on ABC, and moved over to Toon Disney in 2001. The run of first-run episodes ended in 2002. It was the story of a dog named Spot, voiced by Nathan Lane, who decided that he was tired of staying at home while his master, Leonard, went to school. So, he decides to dress up and portray himself as Scott, a run-of-the-mill elementary school student. Of course, it helped that he could walk on two feet and talk as well. I'm sure if your pet golden retriever dressed up and walked into your school on two legs you would've been a bit freaked out.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Bob's Burgers Sneak Peek: Tina Tries to Scare Up a Halloween Date
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine Video: Terry (and Terry) Learn All About 'Silent Disco'
- Arrow First Look: Charlotte Ross Debuts as Felicity's Smoakin' Mom
- Starz's Magic City Returning as Movie; Bruce Willis, More to Join Original Cast
- More From TVLine
- Teresa Giudice's Teen Daughter Releases Scandalous Music Video, But Did It Really Cost $10K?
- Stylish Amal Clooney is Everyone's Favorite Halloween Costume
- J.K. Rowling Celebrates Halloween by Releasing a Wicked, New 'Harry Potter' Story
- Chelsea Handler Slams Instagram for Removing Her Topless Photo
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About the 'Pitch Perfect 2' Cast
- More From ET