- Spike is showing Bad Santa all night.
- TCM is showing Sherlock Holmes movies all night.
- Fox Movie Channel is showing Home Alone all night.
- At 8, FOX has four new episodes of 'Til Death.
- NBC has Saturday Night Live: A Very Gilly Christmas at 8.
- MyNetwork TV has a new Smackdown! at 8.
- USA has Elf at 8.
- ESPN has NBA Basketball at 8, the Clippers vs. the Suns.
- WE has two Christmas episodes of Golden Girls at 8, then two Christmas episodes of Hope & Faith and two Christmas episodes of Girlfriends.
- Nickelodeon has a Christmas episode of iCarly at 8.
- At 8:30, PBS has a new NOW, then a new Bill Moyers Journal.
- At 9, The CW has Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer.
- Lifetime has Thomas Kinkade's Christmas Cottage at 9, then two Christmas episodes of Will & Grace and a Christmas Frasier.
- At 10, Nickelodeon has two Christmas episodes of The George Lopez Show, followed by a Christmas episode of The Nanny.
Check your local TV listings for more.
After the jump, the late night talk shows.
- TBS is running A Christmas Story all day.
- FX has Night at the Museum all day.
- AMC is showing National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation all day.
- Hallmark has Christmas TV movies all day.
- Nickelodeon has Christmas episodes all day, including iCarly, Fairly OddParents, True Jackson, VP, and Drake & Josh.
- BBC America has Christmas episodes all day, including Gavin & Stacey and Absolutely Fabulous.
- At 6AM, Cartoon Network and Boomerang start an all-day marathon of Christmas cartoons and specials.
- At 8, MTV2 has a Real World: Cancun marathon.
- At 8:30, Comedy Central has A Colbert Christmas.
- At 9, Discovery has a Mythbusters marathon.
- Spike has a Bad Santa marathon at 9.
- At 9:30, Lifetime has Christmas episodes of various shows, including Frasier, Reba, and Will & Grace, as well as Christmas movies.
Here are the weekly cable ratings, by number of viewers.
Wait a second...what is this "basketball" that has suddenly invaded the top spots in the weekly Nielsen cable ratings? It knocked Monday Night RAW out of the top spots, and those wrestlers can't be too happy about that. But they still got the 5th and 7th slots, with USA's Psych in between. Both Psych and Monk have been doing well in the ratings this season.
And SpongeBob? Well, there's really no stopping him.
1. NBA All-Star Game (TNT)
- At 8, CBS has a new Pirate Master.
- ABC has the special Fast Cars & Superstars at 8, followed by the Cavaliers/Spurs game.
- FOX has a new Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader? at 8, then a new So You Think You Can Dance.
- TBS has four excellent episodes of Friends starting at 8, including the one where Ross dates the girl with the messy apartment and Chandler falls for Joey's girlfriend.
- At 9, TLC has a new American Chopper.
- USA has a new episode of The Starter Wife at 9.
- At 9:30, HBO2 has a making-of special about John From Cincinnati, then the movie Brick.
- At 9:45, HBO has a first look at Evan Almighty.
- At 10, NBC has a new Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.
- There's a new Ultimate Fighter on Spike at 10.
- At 10:30, Comedy Central has a new Showbiz Show with David Spade.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'iZombie' Series Premiere Photos: How to Live Like a Zombie
- 'American Idol' Season 14: Top 8 Guys Performance Rankings
- 'American Crime' Review: ABC's New Gritty Drama Tackles Race and Social Class
- Best 'Suits' Quotes from Season 4 Finale
- [Video] 'The Bachelor' Season 19 Finale Preview: Chris Soules Struggles with His Final Decision
- More From BuddyTV
- Sylvester Stallone's The Expendables to Become Event Series at Fox
- The Simpsons First Look: Cat Deeley Gets Animated! Plus: The SYTYCD Host Shares an LOL Seacrest Zinger!
- Revenge Sneak Peek: Margaux Gets Emily Right Where She Wants Her
- Ratings: Empire Breaks 14 Million, Idol Drops, CSI: Cyber Solid, Middle Rises
- Banshee Penultimate Season 3 Sneak Peek: Job's Cover Blown!
- More From TVLine
- Adam Sandler and Bob Barker Reignite 'Happy Gilmore' Feud
- Demi Lovato on Possible Eminem Collaboration: ‘I Can Relate to Him on Being in Recovery'
- Kim Kardashian Confession: 'I Have the Hairiest Forehead You Could Ever Imagine'
- Frankie Ballard Proves He's No One Hit Wonder With 'Sunshine & Whiskey': Behind the Hit
- Chelsea Handler Goes Topless to Deny Breast Lift Reports
- More From ET