- WE is running a Kate & Allie marathon all day until 9.
- At 8, FOX has a new Cops.
- CBS has Ocean's 12 at 8, to prepare you for next Friday's opening of Ocean's 13.
- NBC has the Ducks/Senators game at 8.
- TNT has the Pistons/Cavliers game at 8.
- Also at 8: Food Network has a new Emeril Live.
- At 9, FOX has a new America's Most Wanted.
- TBS has Ocean's 11 at 9 (see explanation above).
- TLC has a new Real Estate Pros at 9, followed by a new Backyard Nation.
- At 10, HGTV has a new Design on a Dime.
- Travel Channel has a new 5 Takes at 10, focusing on Latin America.
- BBC America has a new Graham Norton Show at 10, with guests Elijah Wood and Kim Cattrall.
Check your local TV listings for more.
Ummm.... I'm pretty sure I'd run or climb a jungle gym or do whatever big ol' Shaq told me to do, with or without cameras present. The untitled program, which is an hour-long, will air on ABC this summer.
Despite the fact the NBA Finals started out with four straight blow-out games, Games 5 and 6 have been very exciting and terrific television. A Game 7 of any playoff series always draws attention, but the game tomorrow night ought to be really exciting because there is no clear favorite. I believe this game is a toss-up, and it wouldn't surprise me if the Pistons won it, even though they are the visiting team. Although the game won't start until about 9:20 pm Eastern time (a situation that has to be changed next year), it still should draw very good ratings. I'm hoping against hope that ABC will downplay the histrionics of the pre-game and halftime events and stick to the game itself, but hopefully the Spurs and the Pistons will put on a good show and make the other stuff obsolete.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Yvette Nicole Brown Exits Community
- Yvonne Strahovski to Reteam With Chuck Creator on Astronaut Wives Club
- You're the Worst, Married Renewed for Second Seasons; Worst Moving to FXX
- Modern Family Sneak Peek: Did Haley Accidentally Crash Alex's College Tour?
- ABC's black-ish Casts Jenifer Lewis as Anthony Anderson's Mother
- More From TVLine
- A Restaurant in England Is Serving This Breakfast That Contains 8,000 Calories
- Michael Phelps Arrested for DUI, Issues Apology: 'I Am Deeply Sorry'
- 'Selfie' Review: A Fun, Fresh Comedy That Shines Without a Filter
- Britney Spears Wants 2 More Kids, 1 Husband, 3 Planes, 4 Houses
- Ciara Becomes Latest Victim of Notorious Red Carpet Prankster
- More From ET