NBC President, Robert Greenblatt, said "We are very pleased to be making a full-season commitment for 'Grimm.' This series is turning the traditional procedural drama on its head and is attracting a loyal following for us on Friday nights. We love where it's going creatively and we're excited to deliver more episodes to our audience."
30 Rock, the Tina Fey/Alec Baldwin Thursday night comedy on NBC, was supposed to leave the air for a month to make room for Andy Richter's new sitcom, Andy Barker, P.I. But NBC has just announced that the show is actually coming back a little early, on April 5, to be part of a new "Super-Size" night of comedies on the network. It also announced that starting
March April 12, 30 Rock will switch places with Scrubs, airing at 9 with Scrubs moving to 9:30.
Hmmm...the first six episodes of Andy Barker, P.I. are already online, and that might be all that we'll see from the show. As TV Barn notes, one of the episodes is an "online only" episode, which means that only five episodes will be shown on TV. I think that all of this news, plus the fact that Andy Richter's shows never seem to last long, means that we won't see much of the show after these five episodes are shown.
It seems to me that NBC is kinda messed up right now and aren't sure what the hell to do with a lot of their shows.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- MTV's Happyland: Is New Comedy Worth the Price of Admission?
- Sons of Anarchy Recap: Risky Business
- The Voice Recap: The Curious Case of Un-Pushed Buttons
- The Mindy Project Recap: Evasive Maneuvers
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Vampire Diaries, Walking Dead, Bones, Bates, Dixie, Chi Fire, Witches and More
- More From TVLine
- Who Will Lorde Choose for the 'Mockingjay' Soundtrack? 4 Predictions
- Ryan Hansen Reveals Why All 'Veronica Mars' Fans Should Be Watching 'Play It Again Dick'
- Jeff Goldblum Stars In This Super-Crazy Commercial For Light Bulbs
- TV's No. 1 Male Meets His Match on 'NCIS'
- E.J. Johnson Reveals New Slimmed Down Look
- More From ET