(S11E04) This was a hilarious episode, and yet I couldn't help but feel it's the sort of episode that comes easy to its creators. The "snuke in Hillary's snizz" gag wasn't exactly inspired, considering the very first episode centered on a gigantic satellite in Cartman's ass and just last season another episode focused on Oprah's "minge." Then there was Cartman's fart torture and the scene toward the end where the Queen shoots herself, both of which I laughed at quite uproariously but that still seemed a bit too easy by South Park standards.
Do not adjust your web browser. You are now entering the Retro Squad, where we are reviewing past episodes of your favorite shows, in order, every week.
(S06E02) In this episode, actress Winona Ryder guest stars as Alison, a new student in Lisa's class. Actually, "actress" isn't the right word. I think of Winona Ryder less as an actress and more as the one perfect entity through which all of Creation calibrates itself. I totally have a thing for her, that's what I'm saying.
Anyway, the episode starts off with Lisa trying to practice her saxophone but being yelled at everywhere she goes. Bart drives her away by kicking her wall, and when she tries to practice in the garage, Homer tells her to cut it out because he's trying to fix Marge's camera (with a hammer and a drill). Meanwhile, Marge is lost in her smutty book titled Love in the Time of Scurvy, and gets angry when Lisa's playing brings her out of her fantasy. There's a great moment during Marge's fantasy when she asks the rugged yet oddly effeminate sailor if his earring means he's a pirate. Implying he might have tastes that stretch beyond just women, he answers, "kind of." The moment is funny, but what I found especially hilarious about it is that Marge is just as naive in her fantasies as she is in real life.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- American Horror Story: Hotel's Latest Guest: New Girl's Max Greenfield
- Once's Merlin, Empire's Own Iggy, Arrow's Darhk Foe and 26 More Homes for Stars of Cancelled Shows
- GoT Recap: Royally Screwed
- Anne Meara, Actress/Comedian and Half of Stiller & Meara, Dead at 85
- Quotes of the Week From The Flash, Late Show, Game of Thrones and More
- More From TVLine
- Kylie Jenner Admits on 'KUWTK': 'I Go Through These Times Where I Hate My Life'
- Katy Perry Says She Hasn't Heard from Russell Brand Since He Texted About Divorcing
- Watch 'Empire' Star Taraji P. Henson Twerk in a Teeny Bikini!
- Star Sightings May 2015
- 13 Celebs Who Didn't Make it Down the Aisle
- More From ET