Well, MTV has finally caught up, making a visually minor but symbolically huge change to its logo: No more "music television."
One of the reasons is pretty funny: the network execs realized it looked terrible on their business cards.
So what should replace this logo?
Starting in May, SpikeTV is going to become even manlier than it already is. Currently, the cable network is known for it's testosterone laden line-up of shows including The Ultimate Fighter, CSI: reruns, wrestling, King of Vegas, and now reruns of The Shield. A network re-branding is underway, and a new incredibly manly logo (pictured) will be introduced in a little over a month.
For those accustomed to Spike and it's excessive James Bond marathons, you'll recall that it's current cursive written logo is certainly not as manly as many men would like. So rest easy gentlemen. Relax and go light a fire or shoot something with four legs. SpikeTV has your back.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Criminal Minds' Episode 10.19 Photos: Meet the FBI's International Unit
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 6.18 Photos: Elena Reevaluates Her Vampire Life
- 'Supernatural' Episode 10.17 Photos: Sam and Cas Investigate the Mark of Cain
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.19 Photos: Everyone Observes a Big Surgery
- Best 'Bones' Quotes from 'The Psychic in the Soup'
- More From BuddyTV
- Kids' Choice Awards 2015 Winners: Modern Family, Austin & Ally and More
- Ratings: Grimm Hits Low, Cristela Slips, Hart of Dixie Finale Flat
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs From Jane the Virgin, Forever and More
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Walking Dead's Andrew Lincoln
- Hart of Dixie Season Finale Recap: Happy Endings
- More From TVLine
- Justin Bieber Says You Asked For It, Performs with Ariana Grande in Miami
- The Slimiest Moments From the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards
- Iggy Azalea and Jennifer Hudson are 'Trouble' at the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards
- 6 Favorite Moments from the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards
- Kids' Choice Awards 2015 Arrivals
- More From ET