Well, MTV has finally caught up, making a visually minor but symbolically huge change to its logo: No more "music television."
One of the reasons is pretty funny: the network execs realized it looked terrible on their business cards.
So what should replace this logo?
Starting in May, SpikeTV is going to become even manlier than it already is. Currently, the cable network is known for it's testosterone laden line-up of shows including The Ultimate Fighter, CSI: reruns, wrestling, King of Vegas, and now reruns of The Shield. A network re-branding is underway, and a new incredibly manly logo (pictured) will be introduced in a little over a month.
For those accustomed to Spike and it's excessive James Bond marathons, you'll recall that it's current cursive written logo is certainly not as manly as many men would like. So rest easy gentlemen. Relax and go light a fire or shoot something with four legs. SpikeTV has your back.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Under the Dome': 17 Shocking Moments from 'Revelation'
- [Video] 'Bachelor in Paradise' Preview: Lots of Tears, Hookups and Regrets
- 'Real Housewives' Roundup: A Possible Divorce, Another Arrest and a Broken Friendship
- 'Big Brother 16' Week 4 Photo Booth Gallery
- 'Mistresses' Recap: Joss and Harry Get Offers They Can't Refuse
- More From BuddyTV
- EXCLUSIVE: Behind-the-Scenes of OneRepublic's Tour: 'We're Just Trying to Be as Good as Beyonce'
- Cops Called on Justin Bieber Six Times In Two Days
- Beyonce Attempts to Dispel Jay Z Divorce Rumors with Family Photo
- 9 Biggest Successes and Failures of Prince George's First Year of Reign
- Cameron Diaz Cuts Interview Short After Drew Barrymore Dig
- More From ET