Well, MTV has finally caught up, making a visually minor but symbolically huge change to its logo: No more "music television."
One of the reasons is pretty funny: the network execs realized it looked terrible on their business cards.
So what should replace this logo?
Starting in May, SpikeTV is going to become even manlier than it already is. Currently, the cable network is known for it's testosterone laden line-up of shows including The Ultimate Fighter, CSI: reruns, wrestling, King of Vegas, and now reruns of The Shield. A network re-branding is underway, and a new incredibly manly logo (pictured) will be introduced in a little over a month.
For those accustomed to Spike and it's excessive James Bond marathons, you'll recall that it's current cursive written logo is certainly not as manly as many men would like. So rest easy gentlemen. Relax and go light a fire or shoot something with four legs. SpikeTV has your back.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 50 Cent Challenges Floyd Mayweather to Read a 'Full Page' of 'Harry Potter'
- Rihanna Attends Ex Chris Brown's Basketball Game
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Looks Like a Hotter Version Of Superman
- Julie Chen Nominates All 195 'Big Brother' Contestants for ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Chloe Grace Moretz Says 'If I Stay' Hits Close to Home
- More From ET