new reality show
Well, FOX may be doing something about that.
The network has ordered a new pilot called 'Panic Attack.' Produced by 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'Kitchen Nightmares' production company A. Smith & Co., the show will feature five contestants with the same phobia. With the help of a pair of therapists (the U.K.'s Nick and Eva Speakman), the quintet of participants will try to overcome their fears. Look for potential episodes focusing on fear of heights, snakes, tight spaces and aglets.
There's a rumor that a group of FOX representatives will appear on the show in order to break their fear of producing a decent scripted comedy. (Fingers crossed they bring in those who greenlit ''Til Death.') Another group will try to get rid of the discomfort they feel when trying to find a new late-night talk show.
I have an idea for a new reality show. It's called Lemonade Stand, and it will be a behind the scenes look at what really goes on in the cutthroat world of lemonade stands in small town America. You'll see the infighting that happens when one kid forgets to bring enough cups for the customers, you'll see what happens when a dollar seems to be missing from the money box, and you'll see the emotional toll the business takes on the kids when their mom says it's time to close up because it's getting dark out.
Sound far-fetched? Not really. E! has a new reality show starting May 28 called Sunset Tan, which will show what happens to people who work at a tanning salon. Gah.
I'm thinking there will be a lot of opportunities to show blondes in bikinis. The show debuts after the season premiere of The Simple Life at 10pm.
Former Saved By The Bell star Mario Lopez will host a new show on Animal Planet called Dancing Pet Stars, where humans will dance with pets and be judged a la American Idol.
Wow. Is there really anything else to say about this show? I didn't think so.
[via TV Tattle]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Castle Mystery Man Drops (Just a Few) Clues About Rick's Vanishing
- Showtime Sets Return Dates for Shameless, Episodes and House of Lies
- Ratings: Selfie and Love Story Gets Few Likes, S.H.I.E.L.D. Hits Low, Mindy Rises
- Nashville Newbie (and Fan) Laura Benanti on Sadie's Music City Sojourn
- Parenthood First Look: Amber and Sarah Have a Serious Baby Talk
- More From TVLine
- 'Little People Big World' Jeremy and Audrey Roloff Honeymoon
- EXCLUSIVE: Preview Jason Aldean's 'Old Boots, New Dirt' Bonus Track 'Too Much You For Me'
- Alyssa Milano Not Returning to 'Mistresses' Season 3
- Gilmore Girls is Coming to Netflix—Why You Should Binge-Watch This Show Immediately!
- Did Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney Get Secretly Married? See the Ring!
- More From ET