(S06E10) In the last episode of 2009, Grey's Anatomy combines Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years all in one eventful episode. I'm still not in the holiday mood, but the show got me there, except for the fact that they played Christmas music on New Years. Christmas music should stay between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
What happened to Alex in this episode? This would probably be the hardest time for a husband who doesn't have his wife for their first Christmas together. Wasn't he invited to Christmas Dinner? At least Meredith could have mentioned that he was stuck at work?
- Discovery has a Mythbusters marathon all night.
- Sci-Fi's Twilight Zone marathon continues into the night.
- Disney has a Wizards of Waverly Place marathon.
- TV Land is showing The Cosby Show all night.
- More marathons: G4 is showing Cops.
- At 8, NBC has a new, two-hour Deal Or No Deal.
- FOX has the FedEx Orange Bowl at 8.
- PBS has a new Great Performances at 8.
- Also at 8: TCM has King Kong, then Them!
- At 9, Food Network has a new Iron Chef America.
- HGTV has HGTV Dream Home 2009 at 9.
- There's a new TNA Impact on Spike at 9.
Check your local TV listings for more.
After the jump, the late night talk shows.
Being that we eat, breathe, drink, sleep, pee, poop and vomit television here at TV Squad, we like to gauge the pulse of the community once in awhile. It gives us a chance to see what others are thinking and doing as well as see what the new and continuing trends are. Plus, it fills up some white space on the site. So, the question I am tabling is this: What are you going to be watching this New Year's Eve and Day?
It's a strange time of year for television as viewing selections are all over the map. If you are a lover of college football this is your Christmas as the tube is filled with the antiquated Bowl games that constitute "playoffs." For science fiction fans there's the annual Twilight Zone marathon on Sci Fi Channel. Those who can barely move from the couch for fear of talking on the porcelain phone once again, there's plenty of inane marathons to provide ambiance while you try to sleep it off.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.8 Photos: The Flash Comes to Starling City
- 10 'Supernatural' Characters Who Need to Return
- 'Arrow': 19 Moments of Obsession, Pain, Romance and Evil from 'Draw Back Your Bow'
- AMC Sets 'Better Call Saul' Premiere Date
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' Suspects: Who Killed Sam?
- More From BuddyTV
- Better Call Saul Gets Two-Night February Premiere on AMC
- Parks and Rec: Rob Lowe, Rashida Jones Returning for Final Season
- New Girl Photos: Jess and Cece Throw Down, Nick Gets a New Bed Buddy
- HTGAWM's Tom Verica on Playing Dead, Kissing Bonnie and Snapping That Sexy, Shirtless Selfie
- Secrets and Lies First Look: ABC's New Ryan Phillippe Drama Unveils Killer Promo #WhoKilledTom
- More From TVLine
- 'Parks and Rec' Boss Explains Recurring Joe Biden Joke
- EXCLUSIVE: Beer Bongs and Belly Flops: Behind the Scenes of Florida Georgia Line's Rockin' Cruise
- Flashback: 10-Year-Old Josh Hutcherson's Rise to Fame
- Peplum and Polka Dots! Kate Middleton's Best Maternity Outfit Yet?
- Iggy Azalea on Eminem's Rape Lyric: 'I'm Bored of Old Men Threatening Young Women'
- More From ET