Other New Orleans-themed shows include two more cop shows based in the city that ABC passed on, and one called NoLa that NBC passed on even with the possibility that Spike Lee would direct the pilot. It's surprising, really, that K-Ville made the cut because the crisis in New Orleans continues. If nothing else, maybe it will renew the public's interest in that very damaged city.
[Via TV Tattle]
R&B music legend Fats Domino has been reported missing among the devastation of Hurricane Katrina. His agent, Al Embry, has been trying to locate him since Sunday night, when he talked to him on the phone.
His niece has even posted something on Craigslist asking for the public's help in locating Domino.
The Simpsons voice legend calls New Orleans "my residence [and] my favorite city," and has several friends there, so he is blogging all this week about Hurricane Katrina and (especially) the media coverage of it for The Huffington Post. Some interesting reading.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Agents of SHEILD' Interview: Chloe Bennet and Brett Dalton Discuss Ward's Dark Turn and Season 2
- 'Big Brother 16' Week 9: Cody's 2nd HoH Photos
- 'Graceland' Recap: The Truth Comes out at Last
- 'Extant' Recap: Everyone's After This Baby
- 'Pretty Little Liars': The 20 Most Shocking Moments from Season 5A
- More From BuddyTV
- Amazon Debuts Its Five New Pilots: Watch the Trailer, Watch Them Now
- Liv and Maddie Cast Photos Promise a Season 2 That's Twice as Nice
- Netflix's Marco Polo Series Gets a Premiere Date — Plus: First Photos
- One Life to Live's Melissa Archer Joins Days of Our Lives — Exclusive Details
- Friends Reunion: Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox and Lisa Kudrow Reprise Their Roles on Kimmel
- More From TVLine