Other New Orleans-themed shows include two more cop shows based in the city that ABC passed on, and one called NoLa that NBC passed on even with the possibility that Spike Lee would direct the pilot. It's surprising, really, that K-Ville made the cut because the crisis in New Orleans continues. If nothing else, maybe it will renew the public's interest in that very damaged city.
[Via TV Tattle]
R&B music legend Fats Domino has been reported missing among the devastation of Hurricane Katrina. His agent, Al Embry, has been trying to locate him since Sunday night, when he talked to him on the phone.
His niece has even posted something on Craigslist asking for the public's help in locating Domino.
The Simpsons voice legend calls New Orleans "my residence [and] my favorite city," and has several friends there, so he is blogging all this week about Hurricane Katrina and (especially) the media coverage of it for The Huffington Post. Some interesting reading.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Amazing Race' Prediction: Which Team Will Go Home Next?
- 'American Idol' Season 14: Top 12 Girls Performance Rankings
- 'Agent Carter': What Have We Learned from the First Female Superhero Show?
- 'Kardashians' Family Secures $100 Million Deal with E!
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 6.17 Photos: Caroline's Got a Gun
- More From BuddyTV
- How to Get Away With Murder Renewed for Season 2 'of Insanity,' Promo Touts
- CSI's Marc Vann Plots Return to Criminal Minds This Season
- Hawaii Five-0 Sneak Peek: Danny and the 'Killing Machine' Return to Therapy
- How to Get Away With Murder Season 1 Finale Recap: Over Her Dead Body
- Grey's Anatomy Recap: Herman's Head
- More From TVLine
- Will Forte Gives Seth Meyers the Best Wedding Toast of All Time
- Eddie Redmayne Channels Transgender Pioneer Lili Elbe for New Film
- Zedd Met Selena Gomez Because 'He Had to Pee'
- Are Alan Cumming's ‘Celibacy Challenge' Undies Too Risqué for Instagram?
- Kanye West Tweets Out Apologies to Beck and Bruno Mars
- More From ET