If you don't want the CSI season finale spoiled, stop reading now. There's no way to report this story without spoiling, so consider this your warning.
*SPOILERS AFTER THE JUMP*
Here's this year's wish list:
- A freakin' Emmy for Battlestar Galactica Who does Ron Moore have to screw to get a nomination for Best Drama? The writing on this series is so damn smart and the characters are so brilliantly complicated! The themes are deep and meaningful and the storylines are thought-provoking. For that matter...
Last year, some of us lobbied for Nick Stokes (Eads' character) to get killed off because the series was getting stale. Eads' fan pages don't have any insight. Anybody else think he's about to leave the show?
What do you think of CSI so far this season? Is different good or bad?
(S06E24) I wasn't too excited about this episode mainly because I watched so few episodes this year. For whatever reason, this was the first season of CSI that didn't consistently hold my attention. This finale kept with that trend. It just wasn't that good. Especially when you consider how much they put into last year's two-hour Tarantino explosion. It was amazing. This one just felt like a regular episode.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.2 Photos: NFL Star Tony Gonzalez Guest Stars
- 'The Strain' Season 1 Episode Photos
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Won Part 2 of the Final HoH Competition?
- 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 21 Epsode 6 Photos: The Art of the Hair Flip
- 'Big Brother 16' Clip Show Recap: The Final 3 Look Back at the Season
- More From BuddyTV
- Outlander Recap: Virgin Territory
- Ratings: Big Brother Clip Show Tops Friday Night, While Utopia Hits Low
- Once Upon a Time Drafts Army Wives' Sally Pressman in Season 4
- TVLine's Performers of the Week (tie): Jenna Coleman and Tobias Menzies
- Summer TV's 26 Winners and Losers: True Blood, OITNB, Outlander and More
- More From TVLine