If you don't want the CSI season finale spoiled, stop reading now. There's no way to report this story without spoiling, so consider this your warning.
*SPOILERS AFTER THE JUMP*
Here's this year's wish list:
- A freakin' Emmy for Battlestar Galactica Who does Ron Moore have to screw to get a nomination for Best Drama? The writing on this series is so damn smart and the characters are so brilliantly complicated! The themes are deep and meaningful and the storylines are thought-provoking. For that matter...
Last year, some of us lobbied for Nick Stokes (Eads' character) to get killed off because the series was getting stale. Eads' fan pages don't have any insight. Anybody else think he's about to leave the show?
What do you think of CSI so far this season? Is different good or bad?
(S06E24) I wasn't too excited about this episode mainly because I watched so few episodes this year. For whatever reason, this was the first season of CSI that didn't consistently hold my attention. This finale kept with that trend. It just wasn't that good. Especially when you consider how much they put into last year's two-hour Tarantino explosion. It was amazing. This one just felt like a regular episode.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Revolution' Creator Eric Kripke Answers: Will the Story Live On?
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.6 Photos: A Visit from April's Mom
- 'Constantine' Series Premiere Recap: John Constantine Makes a Big Entrance
- The 10 Best Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Reign' Episode 2.5 Photos: Will Greer Get Married?
- More From BuddyTV
- Castle Scoop: Krista Allen Cast as Former B-Movie Star
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Supernatural's Jensen Ackles
- Ratings: Constantine Does Sub-Dracula Numbers, Blue Bloods Hits Highs
- Constantine: Will You Go to Hell and Back for NBC's New Drama?
- Grimm Season 4 Premiere Recap: Trubel-ing Times
- More From TVLine