If you don't want the CSI season finale spoiled, stop reading now. There's no way to report this story without spoiling, so consider this your warning.
*SPOILERS AFTER THE JUMP*
Here's this year's wish list:
- A freakin' Emmy for Battlestar Galactica Who does Ron Moore have to screw to get a nomination for Best Drama? The writing on this series is so damn smart and the characters are so brilliantly complicated! The themes are deep and meaningful and the storylines are thought-provoking. For that matter...
Last year, some of us lobbied for Nick Stokes (Eads' character) to get killed off because the series was getting stale. Eads' fan pages don't have any insight. Anybody else think he's about to leave the show?
What do you think of CSI so far this season? Is different good or bad?
(S06E24) I wasn't too excited about this episode mainly because I watched so few episodes this year. For whatever reason, this was the first season of CSI that didn't consistently hold my attention. This finale kept with that trend. It just wasn't that good. Especially when you consider how much they put into last year's two-hour Tarantino explosion. It was amazing. This one just felt like a regular episode.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Recap: The Two-Faced Prince is Summoned
- 'Nashville' Recap: How Much Longer Can Will Keep His Secret?
- 'Sons of Anarchy': 21 Touching and Frightening Moments from 'Greensleeves'
- 'Criminal Minds' Recap: Bugging Out
- 'The 100' Season 2 Premiere Recap: Welcome to Mount Weather
- More From BuddyTV
- Here's What Renee Zellweger Told ET About Plastic Surgery -- Back in 2002
- S Club 7 Makes Our Dreams Come True With Reunion News
- Oscar De La Renta: Inside His World
- Taylor Swift Reveals '1989' Tracklist (and We Guess Who Each Song Is About)
- Former Crisis Manager: Teresa Giudice a 'Mess,' Worse Than Chris Brown
- More From ET