September 2, 2014
by Michael Pascua, posted Mar 2nd 2010 7:46PM
This season of 'Dancing with the Stars' has had some interesting choices for celebrities. Not all of the celebrities start on equal footing, some have musical backgrounds, some have physical prowess, and others have strong fan bases. Here's my odds for who will win from who has the worst to who has the best chances.
Claim to Fame - Walked on the moon
Professional Partner - Ashley Costa (formerly known as Ashley Del Grosso)
Professional's Best Finish - Third (Joey McIntyre, Season One)
Analysis - While I hope Buzz will last longer than a week, it seems unlikely that he can keep up with the younger competitors. The last time he was on television, during the pilot episode of 'Live for the Moment' he looked fit, but he's not a spring chicken. He will be a sentimental favorite, but clearly not the winner.
Odds of winning - 1000:1
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Party String and a Cold Shower Spell Trouble
- 'Teen Wolf' Recap: What Will Scott Become?
- 'Under the Dome' Recap: Big Jim Creates More Problems When He Finds the Egg
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Reunion Part 2 Recap: Does Tamra Defend Her Actions?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Will the Arrival of Brooks Come Between Sarah and Robert?
- More From BuddyTV