April 18, 2014
by Michael Pascua, posted Mar 2nd 2010 7:46PM
This season of 'Dancing with the Stars' has had some interesting choices for celebrities. Not all of the celebrities start on equal footing, some have musical backgrounds, some have physical prowess, and others have strong fan bases. Here's my odds for who will win from who has the worst to who has the best chances.
Claim to Fame - Walked on the moon
Professional Partner - Ashley Costa (formerly known as Ashley Del Grosso)
Professional's Best Finish - Third (Joey McIntyre, Season One)
Analysis - While I hope Buzz will last longer than a week, it seems unlikely that he can keep up with the younger competitors. The last time he was on television, during the pilot episode of 'Live for the Moment' he looked fit, but he's not a spring chicken. He will be a sentimental favorite, but clearly not the winner.
Odds of winning - 1000:1
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Best Quotes from 'Scandal' Season 3
- 'Revolution' Season 2 Episode Photos
- 'Reign' Episode 21 Photos: The Madness of King Henry
- 'Reign': 17 Moments of James, Marriage Troubles and Catherine?s Plots from 'No Exit'
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episodes 5.20 and 5.21 Photos: Stelena in Danger
- More From BuddyTV
- Shane West Previews Scary Salem's 'Sense of Urgency and Dread,' Talks Taming His Wig
- Exclusive Mentalist Sneak Peek: Pike Has Big News for Lisbon — and It's Not Good
- Pilot News: Ian Gomez Books CBS Comedy Pilot Cuz-Bros – Is This Bad Omen for Cougar Town?
- ABC Family Orders Supernatural Procedural Drama Pilot Stitchers
- Devious Maids EP Previews Marisol's 'Dark' New Life and More Season 2 Scoop
- More From TVLine
- John C. Reilly Takes You Behind The Scenes Of Disney's 'Bears'
- 'Hawaii Five-0' Star Alex O'Loughlin is Married!
- 'Jesus Christ Superstar' Creators Talk Show's Creation & Controversy
- 'Good Morning America' Promotes Lara Spencer to Co-Host
- Exclusive: Lionel Richie Recalls His Amazing Chance Meeting with Marvin Gaye
- More From ET