January 27, 2015
by Michael Pascua, posted Mar 2nd 2010 7:46PM
This season of 'Dancing with the Stars' has had some interesting choices for celebrities. Not all of the celebrities start on equal footing, some have musical backgrounds, some have physical prowess, and others have strong fan bases. Here's my odds for who will win from who has the worst to who has the best chances.
Claim to Fame - Walked on the moon
Professional Partner - Ashley Costa (formerly known as Ashley Del Grosso)
Professional's Best Finish - Third (Joey McIntyre, Season One)
Analysis - While I hope Buzz will last longer than a week, it seems unlikely that he can keep up with the younger competitors. The last time he was on television, during the pilot episode of 'Live for the Moment' he looked fit, but he's not a spring chicken. He will be a sentimental favorite, but clearly not the winner.
Odds of winning - 1000:1
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 6.12 Photos: The Merge and Steroline at the Hospital
- 'Supernatural' Recap: Charlie's Battle of Good and Evil
- 'MasterChef Junior' Recap: Does an Advantage Turn into a Disadvantage in the Tag Team Challenge?
- Best 'Originals' Quotes from 'Brotherhood of the Damned'
- 'Sleepy Hollow': 18 Moments of Hawley's Loyalties and Ichabbie's Fractured Bond from 'Kali Yuga'
- More From BuddyTV
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: Freezer Burn
- Criminal Minds Spinoff Pilot Adds Walking Dead's Tyler James Williams
- Post Mortem: Flash Boss on Wells' Agenda, Joe's Secret, Barry's New Girl
- HTGAWM EP Teases 'Murder Night' Fallout, Connor's 'Changed' Sex Life and Michaela's Wedding Woes
- Pilot News: CBS Orders Code Black Drama, Based on ER Documentary
- More From TVLine
- ‘NCIS: LA' Star Eric Christian Olsen and Wife Sarah Wright Hunt for Homes on HGTV
- Super Bowl: Watch the Players Try to Sing Along to Katy Perry
- Lindsay Lohan Teases Super Bowl Car Insurance Ad: 'Time to Crash the Big Game'
- Chris Hemsworth's Twins Will Melt Your Heart
- Donald Trump on Chances of 2016 Presidential Run: Decision in 'Very Near Future'
- More From ET