December 22, 2014
by Michael Pascua, posted Mar 2nd 2010 7:46PM
This season of 'Dancing with the Stars' has had some interesting choices for celebrities. Not all of the celebrities start on equal footing, some have musical backgrounds, some have physical prowess, and others have strong fan bases. Here's my odds for who will win from who has the worst to who has the best chances.
Claim to Fame - Walked on the moon
Professional Partner - Ashley Costa (formerly known as Ashley Del Grosso)
Professional's Best Finish - Third (Joey McIntyre, Season One)
Analysis - While I hope Buzz will last longer than a week, it seems unlikely that he can keep up with the younger competitors. The last time he was on television, during the pilot episode of 'Live for the Moment' he looked fit, but he's not a spring chicken. He will be a sentimental favorite, but clearly not the winner.
Odds of winning - 1000:1
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bachelor' Star Chris Soules and Other Stars from the Franchise to Grace Rose Parade
- 'Kardashians' Star Khloe Kardashian Denies She Kicked Out Her Brother Rob Out of Her House
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: Does Phaedra Fall for Apollo's Stunt?
- 'Glee' Episodes 6.3 and 6.4 Photos: A Love Triangle for Kurt
- 'Glee' Season 6 Premiere Photos: Everyone Comes Back to McKinley
- More From BuddyTV
- Pretty Little Liars Sneak Peek: Is This Emily and Paige's Last Goodbye?
- The Affair Season Finale Recap: They Can't Handle the Truth
- Homeland Finale Recap: Mother Lode
- Quotes of the Week: The 100, NCIS: LA, Vanderpump, Freak Show and More
- Amy Adams Hosts SNL: Watch Video of Best and Worst Sketches
- More From TVLine