August 21, 2014
by Michael Pascua, posted Mar 2nd 2010 7:46PM
This season of 'Dancing with the Stars' has had some interesting choices for celebrities. Not all of the celebrities start on equal footing, some have musical backgrounds, some have physical prowess, and others have strong fan bases. Here's my odds for who will win from who has the worst to who has the best chances.
Claim to Fame - Walked on the moon
Professional Partner - Ashley Costa (formerly known as Ashley Del Grosso)
Professional's Best Finish - Third (Joey McIntyre, Season One)
Analysis - While I hope Buzz will last longer than a week, it seems unlikely that he can keep up with the younger competitors. The last time he was on television, during the pilot episode of 'Live for the Moment' he looked fit, but he's not a spring chicken. He will be a sentimental favorite, but clearly not the winner.
Odds of winning - 1000:1
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Emmy Poll 2014: What Should Win Best Variety, Music or Comedy Series?
- True Blood: Ranking 15 of the Series' Best and (Mostly) Worst Villains
- Sneak Peek: The Last Ship Gets a Rude Awakening in Season Finale
- Max Adler Returning to Glee's Season 6 — Should Klaine Fans Be Worried?
- Pretty Little Liars First Look: 'Fatal' Summer Finale Claims Its First Victim
- More From TVLine
- EXCLUSIVE: On Set With Charli XCX for Her Prom-Themed 'Break the Rules' Video
- Remember William Hung From 'American Idol?' He's Married!
- Nick Cannon Confirms Separate Living Arrangements with Mariah Carey
- Ariana Grande Clarifies Her Comments on Her Ex Cheating on Her With Another Guy
- This French Bulldog Puppy is the Cutest Thing That Has Ever Happened
- More From ET