October 24, 2014
by Bob Sassone, posted Jan 1st 2006 12:11AM
- "Never trust a hurricane named after a stripper. Next year, when Hurricane Tiffany comes, we're all out of here." - Night Court's Harry Anderson, New Orleans resident and business owner, about Hurricane Katrina.
- "Hey, that extra room? If the girlfriend thing doesn't work out, maybe that's where the nurse can live." - Dwight, to Michael, about his new condo, which will take 30 years to pay off, on The Office.
- "Your last roommate's kidney?" - Chandler, to new roommate Eddie, holding up a small dried piece of fruit and asking him if he knows what it is, on Friends.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Reign' Episode 2.5 Photos: Will Greer Get Married?
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 21 Jaw-Dropping Moments from 'Black Hole Sun'
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Top Looks of 'Finale, Part 2'
- 'The 100' Episode 2.2 Photos: Octavia Confronts the Grounders
- 'Constantine' Cast in Other Roles
- More From BuddyTV
- Damian Lewis, Paul Giamatti to Lead Showtime Drama Billions
- Scorpion Sneak Peek: NCIS: LA's Hetty Helps Walter's Team Clean Up Nice
- TVLine Items: Jim Parsons Voicing Elf, Haven's WWE Reunion and More
- Marvel's Agent Carter Adds Nikita Alum
- Did Boardwalk Hit Casting Jackpot? Missing DemonDean? Can Elsa Bundle Up? Palicki-est TV Week? And More Qs!
- More From TVLine
- Jennifer Garner Speaks Out Against Sexism in Hollywood
- Usher Admits: 'I'm Not Happy' With Justin Bieber's Choices
- Kelly Osbourne Gets Tattoo In Memory of Joan Rivers
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Canceled, Mama June Thanks Fans
- Jenny McCarthy on Sex with Donnie Wahlberg: It Gets Better Every Time
- More From ET