July 30, 2014
by Bob Sassone, posted Jan 1st 2006 12:11AM
- "Never trust a hurricane named after a stripper. Next year, when Hurricane Tiffany comes, we're all out of here." - Night Court's Harry Anderson, New Orleans resident and business owner, about Hurricane Katrina.
- "Hey, that extra room? If the girlfriend thing doesn't work out, maybe that's where the nurse can live." - Dwight, to Michael, about his new condo, which will take 30 years to pay off, on The Office.
- "Your last roommate's kidney?" - Chandler, to new roommate Eddie, holding up a small dried piece of fruit and asking him if he knows what it is, on Friends.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Chasing Life' Season 1 Episode Photos
- 'The Last Ship' Season 1 Episode Photos
- 'Under the Dome' Episode 2.6 Photos: Barbie and Sam Explore a Mysterious Tunnel
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Top 14 Moments: Mama Bears and Creepy Guys from 'Scream for Me'
- 'Mistresses' Episode 2.10 Photos: Joss Meets Scott's Big Family
- More From BuddyTV
- Nashville Books Laura Benanti for Season 3 — Will She Clash With Rayna?
- Supernatural Season 10: Who's the Mystery Returning Guest Star?
- Big Bang Theory Production Officially Postponed, as Actors Await New Deals
- Mystery Girls Embraces Its Campy Style With New Fashion-Centric Promo
- Emmys 2014: Who Should Win Lead Actor in a Drama? Take Our Poll!
- More From TVLine