The networks are cold, heartless bastards.They want us to watch their shows in order to grab ratings and ad revenue; yet, they mess around with their schedules so much that it's frustrating. Eventually, it gets hard for us not to pick up the damn television and throw it out the window. Well, more like get a few people to pick it up and throw it out of the front door. Come on, those flat screens are heavy!You're probably wondering what I'm ranting about, aren't you? Well, it involves tonight's primetime schedule during the 8 pm time slot. On CBS, we have The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother, while FOX has a new House. The 100th episode of House, to be exact. Now, this wouldn't normally be an issue, since I could watch one network and record the other on my DVR. But, NBC decided to bring back Chuck tonight, as well.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Game of Thrones': How to Deal with Sansa Stark in Winterfell
- 'The Voice' Predictions: Who Will Be in the Top 6?
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Top 8 Performance Rankings
- 'Castle' Recap: Castle and Alexis Team Up to Catch a Killer
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.21 Photos: Oliver Joins the League of Assassins
- More From BuddyTV
- CBS Opens Briefcase, Twisty Series That Could Change Families' Lives
- Tony Awards 2015: Stars of Mad Men, Masters of Sex, The Affair Among Nominees
- iZombie Sneak Peek: Has Liv Been 'Friend Zoned'?! She Could Just Die
- Castle Recap: Sneaks on a Plane
- Dancing With the Stars Week 7 Results: Did the Right Couple Go Home?
- More From TVLine
- Kevin Spacey Auditioned to Be a 'Tiger Beat' Teenage Idol in 1979!
- Abigail Breslin Defends Selena Gomez Against Bikini Haters
- Sam Smith Cancels Tour: 'I Have Been Vocally Exhausted for a While Now'
- 2015 Tony Awards: Hollywood Dominates with Noms for Bradley Cooper, Helen Mirren & More
- John Stamos Calls 'Bullsh**' on Olsen Twins' 'Full House' Reboot Claims
- More From ET