The networks are cold, heartless bastards.They want us to watch their shows in order to grab ratings and ad revenue; yet, they mess around with their schedules so much that it's frustrating. Eventually, it gets hard for us not to pick up the damn television and throw it out the window. Well, more like get a few people to pick it up and throw it out of the front door. Come on, those flat screens are heavy!You're probably wondering what I'm ranting about, aren't you? Well, it involves tonight's primetime schedule during the 8 pm time slot. On CBS, we have The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother, while FOX has a new House. The 100th episode of House, to be exact. Now, this wouldn't normally be an issue, since I could watch one network and record the other on my DVR. But, NBC decided to bring back Chuck tonight, as well.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Meet the Top 48 Acts of 'America's Got Talent' Season 9
- Comic-Con 2014 Photos: The Cast of 'Under the Dome' in Pedicabs and Rachelle Lefevre Goes Blonde
- The 16 Most Blood-Tingling Hookups from 'True Blood'
- 'Reign' Comic-Con 2014 Spoilers: Plague Deaths, Threats and the Baby
- 'Under the Dome' Comic-Con 2014 Spoilers: More Death, a Killer Revealed and Escaping the Dome
- More From BuddyTV
- NBC to Air Crossbones' Final Two Episodes On a Saturday Night
- Reign @ Comic-Con: Frary's 'Awkward' Future, Lola's Baby, Plague-Related Deaths and More Season 2 Scoop
- Scandal's 'Randy' Season 4 Premiere Title: What Could It Possibly Mean?
- Legend of Korra Is Moving Online, But 'There Is Definitely a Book 4'
- Freak Show Adds All My Children Alum
- More From TVLine
- Nick Jonas Releases 'Chains' Single
- ‘Fifty Shades of Grey' Stars Admit What It's Really Like Filming Those Racy Sex Scenes
- Kristen Bell Plays Mary Poppins, Gets Political in Funny or Die Parody
- Zoe Saldana Curses Out Media Following Reports of Twins
- 7 Celebs You Didn't Know Were in Music Videos Before They Were Famous
- More From ET