As I said in my review of the South Park episode "Make Love, Not Warcraft," I've never seen nor played that particular game in my life, but like anything else, to many people it borders on a kind of obsession. A few World of Warcraft fans took it upon themselves to add a list of incongruities to the episode's Wikipedia page, pointing out various places throughout the episode where the game the kids are playing differs from the actual version. Most of those claims have been removed from the entry, but you can read a spirited discussion about the relevance of those claims here, and if you really feel like killing time, you can pore through the entry's history. Ah, nerds and the Web, they fit together just like peanut butter and jelly. Admittedly, I'm a nerd myself, but for cartoons. World of Warcraft I couldn't care less about, but if I found some misinformation on Mr. Magoo you can be sure I'd have something to say about it. We all have our weaknesses, after all.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 16' HG Derrick Levasseur's Grandfather Dies
- 'Sleepy Hollow' at Comic-Con 2014: Ichabod and Abbie's 'Spicy' Relationship, the New Sheriff and More
- [Video] 'Arrow' at Comic-Con: Watch the New Season 3 Trailer
- [Video] 'The Originals' at Comic-Con 2014: First Look at Season 2, Klaus' Daddy Issues and Returning Characters
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'The Judges Decide'
- More From BuddyTV
- Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz Talk Bones' Big Changes, Booth's Beard and a Volatile Marriage Topic
- Sleepy Hollow @ Comic-Con: 'Whatever You Think Is Coming, Isn't Coming'
- Arrow @ Comic-Con: Season 3 Trailer Has Happy Oliver, Bloody Felicity?! Plus: Scoop on 'Oracle,' Darker Thea
- The Originals @ Comic-Con: Season 2 Trailer, Plus Cast Promise 'Twisted Fairytale,' Vengeful Klaus and Hayley
- Castle's Nathan Fillion Asks: 'How Much Longer Can We Make People Wait for a Wedding?'
- More From TVLine