As I said in my review of the South Park episode "Make Love, Not Warcraft," I've never seen nor played that particular game in my life, but like anything else, to many people it borders on a kind of obsession. A few World of Warcraft fans took it upon themselves to add a list of incongruities to the episode's Wikipedia page, pointing out various places throughout the episode where the game the kids are playing differs from the actual version. Most of those claims have been removed from the entry, but you can read a spirited discussion about the relevance of those claims here, and if you really feel like killing time, you can pore through the entry's history. Ah, nerds and the Web, they fit together just like peanut butter and jelly. Admittedly, I'm a nerd myself, but for cartoons. World of Warcraft I couldn't care less about, but if I found some misinformation on Mr. Magoo you can be sure I'd have something to say about it. We all have our weaknesses, after all.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.6 Photos: It's Halloween Time Again
- 'Gotham' Episode 6 Photos: Facing Demons of the Past
- 'Bones' Episode 10.5 Photos: Brennan Meets Her Rival
- 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 21 Episode 10 Photos: Tyra Acts as Makeup Artist
- 'Reign' Episode 2.4 Photos: Let's Dance!
- More From BuddyTV
- Gotham Recap: A Secret Spilled, an Agenda Revealed and a Bossy Bruce
- Supernatural EP, Stars Preview When Winchesters Attack! Plus: Cas' Quest
- Once Upon a Time Photos: Emma and Regina Tag Team the Snow Queen
- The Good Wife Photos: Is Diane's Big 'Move' Paying Off? Plus: First Look at David Hyde Pierce
- SNL Promotes Leslie Jones to Castmember (and the Universe Cheers)
- More From TVLine
- Behind the Scenes as Kerry Washington Bares All
- Legendary Fashion Designer Oscar de la Renta Dead At 82
- A Timeline of Sex on Shonda Rhimes' Shows, From Polite Kissing to Full on Eiffel Towering
- Fred Savage on ‘Wonder Years' Famous First Kiss: ‘I Can't Imagine I Was Good'
- Julia Roberts, Honored For Work Against Bullying, Says She Was a ‘Shrinking Violet' in School
- More From ET