October 9, 2015
by Jackie Schnoop, posted Mar 8th 2010 1:08AM
(S16E04) Ah, a tough decision -- 'The Amazing Race' or the start of the Academy Awards? Nah, not tough at all. If 'The Amazing Race' is on, I'm watching! I'm such an addict. I just can't get that rush of adrenalin, that perched-on-the-edge-of-my-seat excitement and more over the Oscars. With the Academy Awards, I don't have a team to cheer on, nor anyone to mock. I don't get that quick smack of cultural knowledge watching Hollywood glitz. Give me beer-drinking, bungee-jumping, bad taxi hacks, sauerkraut-eating, polka-playing, soccer ball kicking, strange metro systems, and teamwork (or the lack thereof). That's what I want for my Sunday evening. And, anyway, the best awards come late into the evening!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from ?Paris Is Burning?
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 7.4 Photos: The Heaven and Hell Ball
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' Recap: Sexual Foibles
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Season 7 Premiere Recap: Who Are the Heretics?
- 'Project Runway' Recap: The Production Crew Get Makeovers
- More From BuddyTV
- How to Get Away With Murder Recap: 'Tonya, You Negligent Slut!'
- Scandal Recap: White House Frown
- Heroes Reborn Recap: Suicide Squad
- Sleepy Hollow Recap: Secrets and Spies, Plus: The Witnesses as Roomies
- More From TVLine
- Jon Gosselin Wishes Twins Mady and Cara a Happy 15th Birthday With Throwback Pic
- Two Looks One Star
- What is Lupus, and Why Would Selena Gomez Get Chemo for It?
- Someone in a Dinosaur Costume Totally Aced This 'American Ninja Warrior' Course
- More From ET