April 24, 2014
by Jackie Schnoop, posted Mar 8th 2010 1:08AM
(S16E04) Ah, a tough decision -- 'The Amazing Race' or the start of the Academy Awards? Nah, not tough at all. If 'The Amazing Race' is on, I'm watching! I'm such an addict. I just can't get that rush of adrenalin, that perched-on-the-edge-of-my-seat excitement and more over the Oscars. With the Academy Awards, I don't have a team to cheer on, nor anyone to mock. I don't get that quick smack of cultural knowledge watching Hollywood glitz. Give me beer-drinking, bungee-jumping, bad taxi hacks, sauerkraut-eating, polka-playing, soccer ball kicking, strange metro systems, and teamwork (or the lack thereof). That's what I want for my Sunday evening. And, anyway, the best awards come late into the evening!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'American Idol' Season 13: Top 6 Performance Rankings
- 'Black Box': Meet the Cast and Premiere Photos
- 'The Blacklist' Episode 20 Photos: Being Framed for Murder
- Best 'Agents of SHIELD' Quotes from 'The Only Light in the Darkness'
- 'Arrow' Recap: Roy Rage and Mirakuru Madness Reach the Point of No Return
- More From BuddyTV
- What to Watch Thursday: Parks and Rec Finale, Mycroft Holmes Returns, Two Premieres and More
- Nashville: On the Record Recap: We'll Do It Live!
- American Idol Top 6 Performance Recap: Wanna Ya-ah-ah-ah-ah… Yahoo It! [Updated]
- CBS' Thursday Night Football Dates Set: When This Fall Might Big Bang Reclaim Its Time Slot?
- Arrow Recap: A Mother Of a Twist (Times Three)
- More From TVLine