not for attribution
Ah, how good it is to get back to The Wire. I've been steered off track by other DVDs landing on my doorstep for Jane After Dark, so season five of The Wire has been a while coming. One again, the show blows me away with the writing, characters, cinematography and realism. I'm just part-way into season one, but I love all of the references to everything that's happened thus far in the series, and the crew's continued attempts to bring down Marlo's organization. And, apparently, Omar is still in the game ...
(S05E03) "They're dead where it doesn't count." - Fletcher
Poor Bunk. Nothing can ever go his way. He sees Jimmy digging a hole that he isn't ever going to be able to get himself out of and he does what anyone with half a brain does. He appeals to someone with logic. Someone with brains, wit, and experience. He calls on Freamon to knock some sense into McNulty, so he stops with this fake serial killer business. Then, the two of them started talking. Poor Bunk.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Lifetime's Saved By the Bell Movie: Watch the First Five Minutes Now
- Sneak Peek: Are The Musketeers Breaking Up in the Season Finale?
- Wizard of Oz Drama Emerald City Not Moving Forward at NBC
- True Blood Pilot Revisited: Bill's Big Lie and 17 More Unforgettable Moments
- The Mindy Project: Niecy Nash Joins Season 3 Cast as Mindy's New Rival
- More From TVLine