not for attribution
Ah, how good it is to get back to The Wire. I've been steered off track by other DVDs landing on my doorstep for Jane After Dark, so season five of The Wire has been a while coming. One again, the show blows me away with the writing, characters, cinematography and realism. I'm just part-way into season one, but I love all of the references to everything that's happened thus far in the series, and the crew's continued attempts to bring down Marlo's organization. And, apparently, Omar is still in the game ...
(S05E03) "They're dead where it doesn't count." - Fletcher
Poor Bunk. Nothing can ever go his way. He sees Jimmy digging a hole that he isn't ever going to be able to get himself out of and he does what anyone with half a brain does. He appeals to someone with logic. Someone with brains, wit, and experience. He calls on Freamon to knock some sense into McNulty, so he stops with this fake serial killer business. Then, the two of them started talking. Poor Bunk.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Once Upon a Time' Episode 4.20 Photos: Emma and Regina Track Down Maleficent's Daughter
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Live Blog: Spring Break and the Team Dances
- 'Supernatural' Episode 10.20 Photos: Castiel Helps the Novaks
- 'The Voice' Live Blog: The Top 10 Perform
- 'Once Upon a Time': 19 Moments that Prove Cruella is a True Villain from 'Sympathy for the De Vil'
- More From BuddyTV
- The Originals Post Mortem: EP Explains [Spoiler]'s Death, Klaus' New Position
- Empire Promotes Pair to Series Regular
- Report: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Spinoff to Star Adrianne Palicki & Nick Blood
- New Girl First Look: Schmidt Covers Fawn's Behind, Coach Preps to Go
- Regina King Joins The Leftovers
- More From TVLine