Matt Roloff, patriarch to the Roloff family of the very popular TLC reality show Little People, Big World, was found not guilty of Driving Under the Influence by a Washington County, Oregon judge. He made this decision even though it was a jury trial. You see, a few of the jury members got into a bit of trouble. But first, more about Matt.
Back on June 19th of last year the 46-year-old Roloff was pulled over after a sheriff's deputy saw his van leaving a bar and weaving over lane lines. During testimony last week Roloff mentioned that he was only dropping off a friend at the bar and never left his car. He also testified that he was tired from a cross-country RV trip he took with his family and that the pedal extensions on the van he was driving (it was his wife Amy's van) were different than what he was used to.
Morgan, 37, was on SNL from 1996-2003. He's currently working on a sitcom pilot with former SNL co-star Tina Fey.
The courtroom was filled with spectators, including the parents of the dead police officer, Daniel Enchuategui. The families of Brancato and Armento were also there, as well as a handful of police officers. An estimated 150 off-duty police officers stood outside the courtroom in a show of support for the fallen officer.
As for Cynthia Watros, who plays Libby on Lost (and the one who looked the most tanked), her lawyer asked for a new arraignment date for Jan. 12 so she can change her plea to guilty. Her lawyer said, "Cynthia realizes she made a mistake."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 17 Most Anticipated TV Shows Returning in 2014 (And How to Catch Up Before the Premiere)
- Best 'NCIS' Quotes from 'Devi's Triad'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Season 6 Finale: 27 Happy and Tragic Moments from 'A Mother's Work'
- 'Arrow' Season 2 Spoilers: Barry's Fanboy Moment, Sparks for Felicity and Possibly More Super Heroes to Come
- 'Castle' Season 6 Spoilers: Castle's Father Returns, 3XK Hints and Beckett's Reaction to That Song
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Nashville' spoilers: Who dies in 'Tomorrow Never Comes?'
- 'Parks and Recreation' 100th episode: [SPOILER] returns to Pawnee
- 'Mob City's' Robert Knepper: 'Sid Rothman will never die'
- 'The Sing-Off': Meet Calle Sol, the 'Latin flavor' of Season 4
- 'Awkward': One step forward, two steps back for Jenna as prom approaches in 'Karmic Relief'
- More From Zap2it
- 13 Musicals We'd Like to See Performed Live on TV (and Who We'd Cast as the Leads)
- Once Upon a Time EPs Tease Midseason Finale's 'Devastating' Twist, 'Compelling' Spring Story Arc
- TVLine Items: Nick Jonas Returns to Hawaii, BIO Channel Replaced, Bridge Promotions and More
- Exclusive: Arrow Casts Prison Break Baddie Robert Knepper as DC Villain [Spoiler]
- Showtime's Episodes Renewed for Season 4
- More From TVLine