May 22, 2015
november 16 2005
by Anna Johns, posted Jan 23rd 2006 6:14PM
It turns out the date on the
[Thanks, Izzy & Gaz!]
by Anna Johns, posted Jan 21st 2006 8:48AM
What does this mean? During last week's episode, Hunting Party, one of Jack's flashbacks shows him looking at an X-ray of his patient's back. The date on that X-ray: November 16, 2005. Huh??? The detail-oriented folks over at Lost-Media caught the date, which can only been seen if you have HDTV.
Was this an oversight on the part of the directors? It's entirely possible that the x-ray was made in November for a January airing. But, nothing ever seems accidental on Lost. We don't actually know when Lost happens and this X-ray suggests that it's in the future. How far into the future? Well, far enough for Jack to get himself quite a collection of tattoos.
[Thanks to Scott F., who listens to my podcast!]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Bachelor' Season 11 Week 2 Photos: Punchlines and Punches
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart': Ranking the 13 Most Shocking Tribal Councils from Season 30
- 'The Flash': The 10 Most Villainous Moments of Season 1
- 'Wayward Pines' Recap: Things Get Even Weirder and A Main Character is Killed Off
- Meet the Cast of 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance'
- More From BuddyTV
- Red Nose Day on NBC: Best and Worst Moments
- Wayward Pines Recap: Rules Are Rules!
- TVLine Items: Mimi Rogers to Evil Dead, BoJack Return Date Set and More
- Major Crimes Spinoff S.O.B. Isn't Moving Forward, Says TNT Boss
- Hannibal Season 3 Trailer: Dr. & Mrs. (!) Lecter 'Want to Have You for Dinner'
- More From TVLine
- Flavor Flav Arrested in Las Vegas on Suspicion of DUI
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is Left Hanging (Literally) on Live TV
- Eye-Popping Fashion From the amfAR Gala in Cannes
- Raven-Symone and Michelle Collins May Be Joining 'The View' Permanently
- 6 Reasons Reese Witherspoon Will Be the Perfect Tinker Bell
- More From ET