March 4, 2015
november 25 2007
by Bob Sassone, posted Nov 25th 2007 7:41PM
- TV Land has an Andy Griffith Show marathon all night.
- At 7, CBS has a new 60 Minutes, then new episodes of The Amazing Race, Cold Case, and Shark.
- ABC has two new episodes of Extreme Makeover starting at 7, then new episodes of Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters.
- NBC has a new Football Night in America at 7, followed by the Eagles/Patriots game.
- FOX has a new King of the Hill at 7.
- There's a new CW Now on The CW at 7.
- At 8, FOX has a new Simpsons.
- ABC Family has a new holiday movie at 8, Christmas Caper.
- TNT has one of their 700 showings of A Christmas Story at 8.
- AMC has Santa Claus: The Movie at 8, followed by the excellent 1984 TV version of A Christmas Carol.
- Food Network has a new Challenge at 8, then a Christmas dessert battle on a new Iron Chef America.
- At 8:30, PBS has The Best of Masterpiece Theatre.
- At 9, FOX has a new Family Guy.
- At midnight, Cartoon Network has a new Xavier: Renegade Angel, then a new Tim and Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Meet Blake Shelton's Team
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Meet Christina Aguilera's Team
- 'Once Upon a Time' Episode 4.13 Photos: Regina and Henry Seek Pinocchio's Help
- Meet the Cast of the CW's 'iZombie'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' Mid-Season Premiere Recap: Unveiling the Inhumans
- More From BuddyTV
- The Voice Recap: Suspense & Disbelief
- Mindy Project Recap: A Nut, Busted
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Spring Premiere Recap: Oh, the Inhumanity!
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: I Must Confess
- Reality Check: Agony and Ecstasy of American Idol's Top 24! Plus: Should Voice Singers Show Their Tax Returns?
- More From TVLine
- Giorgio Armani Says Madonna Has Herself to Blame for Brit Awards Tumble
- Star Sightings
- Richard Gere on 'Marigold Hotel' Sequel Beating 'Fifty Shades': 'We're Much Sexier'
- Not So Fast: Maggie Smith Says She'll Stay on 'Downton Abbey' Until It Ends
- Justin Bieber Spoofs His Own Calvin Klein Ads
- More From ET