February 1, 2015
november 5 2009
by Bob Sassone, posted Nov 5th 2009 12:22PM
- Syfy has a Legend of the Seeker marathon all night.
- At 8, ABC has a new FlashForward, followed by new episodes of Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice.
- CBS has a new Survivor at 8, then new episodes of CSI and The Mentalist.
- NBC has new episodes of Community, Parks and Recreation, The Office, 30 Rock, and The Jay Leno Show.
- FOX has a new Bones at 8, then a new Fringe.
- The CW has a new Vampire Diaries at 8, followed by new episodes of Supernatural.
- TCM has Fourteen Hours at 9, then High Noon.
- At 9, Comedy Central has a new Jeff Dunham Show.
- TLC has a new American Chopper at 9.
- Bravo has a new Real Housewives of Atlanta at 9, then a new Real Housewives of Orange County.
- Cartoon Network has a new Total Drama Action at 9.
- Also at 9: Food Network has a new Extreme Cuisine with Jeff Corwin.
- At 10, Lifetime has a new Project Runway.
- FX has a new It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia at 10.
- There's a new Tosh.0 on Comedy Central at 10.
Check your local TV listings for more.
After the jump, the late night talk shows.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Glee' Quotes from 'The Hurt Locker, Part 2'
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.14 Photos: A Case Causes Tony to Flashback to His Days in Military School
- 'Grey's Anatomy': The 15 Most Bizarre Medical Cases
- 'Reign' Episode 2.13 Photos: Will Mary and Francis Reunite at the Winter's Ease Feast?
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- J.K. Simmons Hosts SNL: What Were the Best and Worst Sketches?
- Report: E! Docuseries Will Capture Bruce Jenner's Transition to Woman
- Performer of the Week: Kerry Washington
- TVLine Mixtape, Parenthood Edition: Your Fave Songs From All 6 Seasons
- Ratings: Shark Tank Slips, Dixie Drops, CBS and NBC Dramas Tick Down
- More From TVLine
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Reportedly Placed on Ventilator, Drug Overdose Suspected (Updated)
- Justin Timberlake Is 'Getting the Greatest Gift Ever': A Baby
- Star Sightings
- Helen Mirren, Jerry Seinfeld & Tom Hanks Ride the Subway -- Just Like You
- These 15 Seconds of Neil Patrick Harris Will Make You Excited for His Variety Show
- More From ET