July 30, 2015
november 5 2009
by Bob Sassone, posted Nov 5th 2009 12:22PM
- Syfy has a Legend of the Seeker marathon all night.
- At 8, ABC has a new FlashForward, followed by new episodes of Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice.
- CBS has a new Survivor at 8, then new episodes of CSI and The Mentalist.
- NBC has new episodes of Community, Parks and Recreation, The Office, 30 Rock, and The Jay Leno Show.
- FOX has a new Bones at 8, then a new Fringe.
- The CW has a new Vampire Diaries at 8, followed by new episodes of Supernatural.
- TCM has Fourteen Hours at 9, then High Noon.
- At 9, Comedy Central has a new Jeff Dunham Show.
- TLC has a new American Chopper at 9.
- Bravo has a new Real Housewives of Atlanta at 9, then a new Real Housewives of Orange County.
- Cartoon Network has a new Total Drama Action at 9.
- Also at 9: Food Network has a new Extreme Cuisine with Jeff Corwin.
- At 10, Lifetime has a new Project Runway.
- FX has a new It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia at 10.
- There's a new Tosh.0 on Comedy Central at 10.
Check your local TV listings for more.
After the jump, the late night talk shows.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Extant' Recap: Does Molly Have Powers Now?
- 'Last Comic Standing' Recap: The Girl Who Irritated Roseanne
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 12: Top 18 Performance Rankings
- 'Big Brother 17' Recap: Jason Gets Blindsided
- The Final Rose: Kaitlyn and Shawn's Fairytale Journey on 'The Bachelorette'
- More From BuddyTV
- Graceland's Serinda Swan Weighs In on Paige Hate, Unsexiest Sex Scene Ever
- Anthony Geary to General Hospital Fans: JK About That Retirement!
- Mindy Project Season 4 Twist: Mindy to Wed Big Bang Theory's Raj?!
- The CW Eyeing Dark Little Women Adaptation From NCIS Star
- Degrassi's Top 17 Couples, Ranked: Eclare vs. Fimogen and More
- More From TVLine
- Mick Jagger's Son James Looks Just Like Him!
- Salma Hayek: Racism in America Is the 'Big Elephant in the Room'
- Chris Pine Will Officially Play Wonder Woman's Love Interest!
- Miranda Lambert Says She's 'Been Living Off Caffeine & Sad Songs' After Divorce
- Did Gisele Bündchen Secretly Get Plastic Surgery in Paris?
- More From ET