I saw that cover of the December issue of O magazine that was revealed today. Congrats to Ellen DeGeneres. She's been campaigning to get on the cover since last March, and it's good to see her goal become a reality. It proves that even regular folks with a daily daytime talk show and a million Twitter followers can realize their dreams too!
I'm not sure if this is the right venue for this, but I'll just come out and ask: can I be on your cover too? I don't have to be paid for it and you can dress me up any way that you like. I just want the honor of being on the cover with you.
Besides all of the stuff you know you'd be able to buy at the store (Oprah books, O magazine, books by Oprah-endorsed people such as Maya Angelou, Dr. Mehmet Oz and Bob Greene), you can also get $300 Gianfranco Ferre brown crocodile ankle boots, velour jogging suits, and polo shirt/leash outfits for your dog. What, no cars or refrigerators?
Wow. I must be living in a bubble. I always thought Oprah held her good friends close to her as she became uber-famous. I never thought of Oprah and Gayle as a couple (not that there's anything wrong with it!). Did anybody else get that vibe?
Oprah Winfrey has officially signed a three year deal with XM Satellite Radio worth $55 million big ones.
Using all that dough, the proposed new station called "Oprah & Friends" will air a non-stop live feed of her quest to buy a new island. Okay... not really. But it will feature talk programs about fitness, health, and self-improvement. We can also expect to hear from personalities featured in her "O" Magazine. Obviously, Oprah herself will be around for a weekly installment. So if her talk show isn't enough for you... now you can watch her, read her, and listen to her. Does she have a clothing line yet?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Hell on Wheels Sneak Peek: Cullen Plots His Escape in Season Finale
- Homeland Enlists Broadway Vet Victoria Clark to Play Key Character
- Marry Me Promotes Dan Bucatinsky
- Tina Fey's Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Series Moves From NBC to Netflix
- MTV's Eye Candy: Victoria Justice's Stalker Speaks in First Official Teaser
- More From TVLine
- Beyonce Shocks the World Yet Again with Bootylicious New Music Video
- Janice Dickinson 'Disgusted' Over Bill Cosby's Standing Ovation Following Assault Allegations
- Janice Dickinson Op-Ed: 'The Only Way To Stop This Is To Be Really Vocal'
- FIRST LOOK: Meryl Streep Goes ‘Into the Woods' With Stephen Sondheim
- Adorable Toddler Invites Miranda Lambert to His Birthday —If He Could Only Say Her Name
- More From ET