March 6, 2015
october 26 2009
by Bob Sassone, posted Oct 26th 2009 12:20PM
- At 8, ABC has a new, two-hour Dancing with the Stars, followed by a new Castle.
- NBC has a new Heroes at 8, then new episodes of Trauma and The Jay Leno Show.
- FOX has a new So You Think You Can Dance at 8, followed by a new Lie To Me.
- The CW has new episodes of One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl.
- ABC Family has a new Lincoln Heights at 8, then a new Greek.
- TLC has two new episodes of Little People, Big World at 8, followed by a new Jon & Kate Plus 8 and two new episodes of Cake Boss.
- There's a new Good Eats on Food Network at 8.
- Also at 8: Nickelodeon has a new Glenn Martin, DDS.
- At 8:30, ESPN has Monday Night Football, the Redskins vs. the Eagles.
- At 9, USA has a new Monday Night RAW.
- Food Network has a new Unwrapped at 8.
- At 9:30, Lifetime has a new Rita Rocks.
- At 10, Food Network has a new Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
- Bravo has a new Million Dollar Listing at 10.
- Fine Living has a new Three Sheets at 10.
- At 10:30, Lifetime has another new Rita Rocks.
Check your local TV listings for more.
After the jump, the late night talk shows.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'American Idol' Season 14: Top 8 Girls Performance Rankings
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from 'The Lawn Chair'
- 'The Amazing Race' Leg 3 Prediction: Which Team Will Go Home?
- Kim Kardashian: 'I Have the Hairiest Forehead'
- [Video] 'Real Housewives of Orange County' Star Tamra Judge Leaks 'Sex Tape' with Husband
- More From BuddyTV
- Glee's New Recruit Talks Romancing Spencer, Singing Darren Criss''Rise'
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt: Is Netflix Comedy as Resilient as Its Heroine?
- Scandal Recap: Olivia Defuses a Bad Situation, Fitz Seeks a New VP
- American Crime: Does ABC's Morally Gray Drama Hit Too Close to Home?
- More From TVLine
- Bill Murray Takes George Clooney to His Favorite Greek Restaurant in Queens, NY
- Hollywood's Hottest Bikini Bods!
- Kelly Clarkson Denies Calling Miley Cyrus a 'Pitchy Stripper,' Admits to Dating Justin Guarini
- EXCLUSIVE: Julie Chen Gets Emotional Reading Her Grandfather's Obit on 'Who Do You Think You Are?'
- Kim Kardashian Says She Has Sex with Kanye West '500 Times a Day'
- More From ET