August 22, 2014
october 26 2009
by Bob Sassone, posted Oct 26th 2009 12:20PM
- At 8, ABC has a new, two-hour Dancing with the Stars, followed by a new Castle.
- NBC has a new Heroes at 8, then new episodes of Trauma and The Jay Leno Show.
- FOX has a new So You Think You Can Dance at 8, followed by a new Lie To Me.
- The CW has new episodes of One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl.
- ABC Family has a new Lincoln Heights at 8, then a new Greek.
- TLC has two new episodes of Little People, Big World at 8, followed by a new Jon & Kate Plus 8 and two new episodes of Cake Boss.
- There's a new Good Eats on Food Network at 8.
- Also at 8: Nickelodeon has a new Glenn Martin, DDS.
- At 8:30, ESPN has Monday Night Football, the Redskins vs. the Eagles.
- At 9, USA has a new Monday Night RAW.
- Food Network has a new Unwrapped at 8.
- At 9:30, Lifetime has a new Rita Rocks.
- At 10, Food Network has a new Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
- Bravo has a new Million Dollar Listing at 10.
- Fine Living has a new Three Sheets at 10.
- At 10:30, Lifetime has another new Rita Rocks.
Check your local TV listings for more.
After the jump, the late night talk shows.