October 24, 2014
october 26 2009
by Bob Sassone, posted Oct 26th 2009 12:20PM
- At 8, ABC has a new, two-hour Dancing with the Stars, followed by a new Castle.
- NBC has a new Heroes at 8, then new episodes of Trauma and The Jay Leno Show.
- FOX has a new So You Think You Can Dance at 8, followed by a new Lie To Me.
- The CW has new episodes of One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl.
- ABC Family has a new Lincoln Heights at 8, then a new Greek.
- TLC has two new episodes of Little People, Big World at 8, followed by a new Jon & Kate Plus 8 and two new episodes of Cake Boss.
- There's a new Good Eats on Food Network at 8.
- Also at 8: Nickelodeon has a new Glenn Martin, DDS.
- At 8:30, ESPN has Monday Night Football, the Redskins vs. the Eagles.
- At 9, USA has a new Monday Night RAW.
- Food Network has a new Unwrapped at 8.
- At 9:30, Lifetime has a new Rita Rocks.
- At 10, Food Network has a new Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
- Bravo has a new Million Dollar Listing at 10.
- Fine Living has a new Three Sheets at 10.
- At 10:30, Lifetime has another new Rita Rocks.
Check your local TV listings for more.
After the jump, the late night talk shows.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- How to Get Away With Murder Recap: The Writing's on the Wallpaper
- Scandal Recap: The One Where Everyone Believes that Jake Killed a Kid
- Project Runway Finale: Did the Right Designer Win Season 13?
- ABC Orders More Castle, Once, Grey's Anatomy and 5 Other Series
- Vampire Diaries Recap: Paternity Quest
- More From TVLine
- Kelly Osbourne Gets Tattoo In Memory of Joan Rivers
- Tori Spelling Sends Out Cryptic Message from Hospital -- Is She Leaving Dean?
- Mama June Reacts to Claims She's Dating a Convicted Sex Offender
- Justin Bieber Uses a Disney-Inspired Pick-Up Line on a Model!
- From Sea Urchins To Getting Framed, Taylor Swift Reveals Her Biggest Phobias
- More From ET