March 3, 2015
october 7 2008
by Bob Sassone, posted Oct 7th 2008 4:04PM
- At 8, ABC has a new Dancing with the Stars.
- CBS has a new NCIS at 8.
- NBC has a new Biggest Loser at 8.
- There's a new Nova on PBS at 8.
- The CW has a new 90210, then a new Privileged.
- ABC Family has a new Lincoln Heights at 8, then a new Greek.
- TCM has The Graduate at 8, followed by Bonnie & Clyde.
- At 9, another Presidential Debate, which will air on ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, CNN, MSNBC, FOX News, CNBC, CSPAN, PBS, and BBC America.
- Bravo has the premiere of The Real Housewives of Atlanta at 9.
- Discovery has a new Dirty Jobs at 9.
- Food Network has a new Food Detectives at 9.
- Sci-Fi has a new ECW at 9, followed by two new episodes of Scare Tactics.
- Also at 9: ESPN has two new episodes of The World Series of Poker.
- At 10, FX has a new episode of The Shield.
- A&E has a new episode of The Cleaner at 10.
- Travel Channel has a new Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern at 10.
Check your local TV listings for more.
After the jump, the late night talk show listings.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Following' Season 3 Premiere: 19 Moments from Joy to Misery in 'New Blood'
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.15 Photos: Unlikely Alliances
- 'The 100' Episode 2.15 Photos: Time for a Battle!
- 'Better Call Saul' Recap: Has Jimmy Discovered His Calling?
- 'The Voice' Recap: Which Coach Makes a Major Comeback?
- More From BuddyTV
- The Voice Recap: Chair-iats of Fire
- Pilot News: Glee's Jane Lynch to Star as CBS' Angel From Hell
- The Following Season Premiere Recap: Wait, Who Was Driving That Car?
- Pilot News: True Blood Alum Is Frankenstein's Monster
- Pilot News: Private Practice Alum KaDee Strickland to Lead CBS' Doubt
- More From TVLine
- Sad News, Jared Leto Cut Off His Beautiful Long Hair
- Maggie Smith to Leave 'Downton Abbey': 'I Certainly Can't Keep Going'
- Lady Gaga to Taylor Swift: 'Your Prince Charming Will Come!'
- America Has Spoken: George Clooney Is the Most Stylish Man of All Time!
- 'Married at First Sight': Reality Stunt or Legitimate Matchmaking?
- More From ET