July 30, 2015
october 9 2007
by Bob Sassone, posted Oct 9th 2007 5:09PM
Here's who's sitting down on the couch on the late night shows tonight.
- Charlie Rose: Peter Mandelson and Natalie Dessay
- The Daily Show: Tiki Barber
- The Colbert Report: Stephen Colbert
- The Late Show With David Letterman: Jennifer Lopez and Alan Greespan
- Jay Leno: Jaime Pressly, Blue Man Group, and Brady Barr
- Jimmy Kimmel Live: Sarah Silverman, Balthazar Getty, and Justice
- Tavis Smiley: Christina Lamb and Ngugui wa Thiong 'o
- Late Night With Conan O'Brien: Mark Wahlberg, Michael Strahan, and Black Lips
- The Late, Late Show With Craig Ferguson: Tim Daly, Nia Long, and Ron Pearson
- Last Call With Carson Daly: Brian Welch and Ryan Shaw
by Bob Sassone, posted Oct 9th 2007 4:01PM
- At 8, ABC has a new Caveman, followed by new episodes of Carpoolers, Dancing with the Stars, and Boston Legal.
- CBS has a new NCIS at 8, followed by new episodes of The Unit and Cane.
- FOX has new episodes of Bones and House.
- There's a new Singing Bee on NBC at 8, then new episodes of The Biggest Loser and Law and Order: SVU.
- The CW has a new Beauty and the Geek, followed by a new episode of The Reaper.
- PBS has a new Nova at 8, then a new P.O.V.
- HBO has another installment of their miniseries The Five at 8.
- Also at 8: ESPN has two new eps of The World Series of Poker.
- At 9, Bravo has two new eps of Queer Eye.
- At 9:30, Food Network has a new Have Fork, Will travel, followed by a new Throwdown with Bobby Flay.
- At 10, FX has a new Damages.
- TLC has a new Miami Ink at 10.
- Sci-Fi has a new ECW at 10.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Graceland's Serinda Swan Weighs In on Paige Hate, Unsexiest Sex Scene Ever
- Anthony Geary to General Hospital Fans: JK About That Retirement!
- Mindy Project Season 4 Twist: Mindy to Wed Big Bang Theory's Raj?!
- The CW Eyeing Dark Little Women Adaptation From NCIS Star
- Degrassi's Top 17 Couples, Ranked: Eclare vs. Fimogen and More
- More From TVLine
- Dakota Johnson Finally Joins Instagram With a Sweaty Selfie
- Bob Barker Defends Mia Farrow Tweeting Lion Killer's Address: ‘He Deserves All the Misery He Receives'
- Khloe Kardashian: I Call Rob My Son As a Joke
- Source: Ben Affleck's Former Nanny 'Tipped Off the Paparazzi' About Los Angeles Rendezvous
- Lena Dunham Gets a Running Coach: I Used to 'Run Like a Wounded Baby Pterodactyl'
- More From ET