November 23, 2014
october 9 2009
by Bob Sassone, posted Oct 9th 2009 12:17PM
- TBS has Baseball Playoffs all night.
- IFC has a marathon of The Prisoner all night.
- At 8, CBS has a new Ghost Whisperer, followed by new episodes of Medium and Numb3rs.
- NBC has a new Law and Order at 8, then new episodes of Dateline and The Jay Leno Show.
- FOX has new episodes of Brothers, 'Til Death, and Dollhouse.
- There's a new Smallville on The CW at 8.
- PBS has a new Washington Week at 8, then new episodes of NOW and Bill Moyers Journal.
- MyNetwork TV has a new Smackdown! at 8.
- Disney has a new Wizards of Waverly Place at 8.
- Cartoon Network has a new Clone Wars at 8, followed by a new Ben 10: Alien Force.
- At 9, USA has a new Monk, followed by a new Psych.
- Syfy has a new Stargate Universe at 9, then a new Sanctuary.
- BBC America has Friday Night with Streisand & Ross at 9.
- Lifetime has a new DietTribe at 9.
- At 9:30, Cartoon Network has a new episode of The Othersiders.
- At 10, HBO has a new Real Time with Bill Maher.
- Food Network has a new Chefs vs. City at 10.
- History Channel has a new Lock 'N Loaded with R. Lee Ermey at 10.
- E! has a new episode of The Soup at 10.
- Also at 10: Comedy Central has a new Comedy Central Presents.
Check your local TV listings for more.
After the jump, the late night talk shows.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Constantine' Recap: John and Papa Midnite Join Forces
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Which Guy's Got Moves Like Elvis?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: Which Team is Targeted By the Other Racers?
- Best ?Bones? Quotes from 'The Puzzler in the Pit'
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 17 Shocking Moments from 'Fade Into You'
- More From BuddyTV
- Jane the Virgin Preview: Michael's Heartache, Petra the Kidnapper & More
- Cameron Diaz Hosts SNL: Watch Video of the Best and Worst Sketches
- Report: X Factor May Return to Fox
- Ratings: Constantine and Shark Tank Rise, H50 Hits Season Highs
- HTGAWM Post Mortem: EP Talks 'Murder Night' Aftermath — 'You Should Be Worried About Everyone'
- More From TVLine