of the year
It is my deeply-held belief that fun should never have any point whatsoever. Since I always get a kick out of those "this happened the year you were born" type things, I thought I'd ask our readers what the top-rated television series was the year you slipped from the womb to grace the world with your presence. You don't have to give the year, just tell us the TV show. Check out this link to help you determine which TV show it is. When I came to life, Happy Days was the big show of the time. I know I watched the show in reruns growing up, but maybe it affected me more than I realized. I do have a habit of punching machines like Fonzie does when they don't work. Well, actually it's more like "breaking them," but whatever. I can't deny the powerful influence of Happy Days.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Last Man on Earth: Will Forte Weighs in on That Cameo You Might've Missed
- Battle Creek: Does This Procedural Boast CBS' Better Odd Couple?
- Secrets and Lies: What's Your Verdict on ABC's New Murder Mystery?
- Downton Abbey Season Finale Recap: 'Proposals and Propositions'
- Good Wife Recap: Cash Twenty-Two
- More From TVLine
- Is Carly Rae Jepsen's 'I Really Like You' the New 'Call Me Maybe'?
- For ‘RuPaul's Drag Race' Mainstream Is Jumping the Shark
- Did Dakota Johnson's 'SNL' ISIS Sketch Go Too Far?
- Taylor Swift Will Never, Ever Talk About Katy Perry Again
- Jaime King Names Taylor Swift Godmother of her Unborn Child -- See the Pics!
- More From ET