Last week's ep (which I just saw yesterday) was basically themed "Battle of the Reality Hasbeens" with The Apprentice's famous witch queen Omarosa and a bevy of annoying, obnoxious, ignorant and nonsensical attitude-filled freakazoids like Survivor's Jonny Fairplay (who I had never heard of before today). It was a painful two hours that found me fast forwarding on TiVo a lot. The fight for fifteen more minutes was never more desperate or sad. Mostly just sad.
Personally, for most beloved, I would say "not many," and for most hated I would say "most of them." But a new Bravo/TV Guide poll (to coincide with Bravo's Battle of the Network Reality Stars show, which I will avoid like the plague) says that Clay Aiken and Kelly Clarkson are the most beloved, while Omarosa and Richard Hatch the most hated.
[via TV Tattle]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.20 Photos: Will Klaus Make a Deal with Dahlia?
- 'Reign' Episode 2.20 and 2.21 Photos: Mary Questions Everything After a Bittersweet Discovery
- 'Bones' Episode 10.16 Photos: The 206th Episode Will Name All 206 Bones in the Body
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.22 Photos: The Team is Surprised to Discover Gibbs' New Friend
- 'Orphan Black' Postmortem: Co-Creators on [Spoiler's] Death, Team Hendrix's 'Suburban Madness' and More
- More From BuddyTV
- Once Upon a Time Recap: Orphan Black
- Descendants Trailer Conjures the Kids of Maleficent, Cruella, Other Baddies
- Daytime Emmys: The Winners Are....
- Mentalist DVD Sneak Peek: Who Was 'Scared' About Jane/Lisbon Hook-Up?
- Good Wife Sneak Peek: Kalinda Pays Alicia a Visit, Ends Up in Tears
- More From TVLine
- Entertainment Tonight Wins a Daytime Emmy!
- 2015 Daytime Emmy Arrivals Red Carpet
- Hologram Stephen Hawking Consoles One Direction Fans With Multiverse Theory
- The Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Award Winners: A Roundup
- The Best Zingers From Cecily Strong's White House Correspondents' Dinner Speech
- More From ET