Last week's ep (which I just saw yesterday) was basically themed "Battle of the Reality Hasbeens" with The Apprentice's famous witch queen Omarosa and a bevy of annoying, obnoxious, ignorant and nonsensical attitude-filled freakazoids like Survivor's Jonny Fairplay (who I had never heard of before today). It was a painful two hours that found me fast forwarding on TiVo a lot. The fight for fifteen more minutes was never more desperate or sad. Mostly just sad.
Personally, for most beloved, I would say "not many," and for most hated I would say "most of them." But a new Bravo/TV Guide poll (to coincide with Bravo's Battle of the Network Reality Stars show, which I will avoid like the plague) says that Clay Aiken and Kelly Clarkson are the most beloved, while Omarosa and Richard Hatch the most hated.
[via TV Tattle]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Flash' Episode 18 Photos: Felicity and the Atom Visit Central City
- 'House of Lies' Returns for Season 5, 'The Americans' Renewed for Season 4 and More
- 'Agents of SHIELD' Recap: An Unnecessary Mutiny Occurs
- 'iZombie' Recap: Liv Literally Gets Inside a Hitman's Head
- 'NCIS' Recap: Gibbs Tackles a Cold Case
- More From BuddyTV
- Cougar Town Finale Recap: 'Deja View'
- Forever Creator: Abigail's Fate Will Be Resolved by Season's End
- Younger: Is TV Land's Sutton Foster Comedy Already Growing on You?
- Finding Carter Season Premiere Recap: Egg-citing New Developments
- Weird Loners: Will You Keep the Fox Comedy Company on Tuesday Nights?
- More From TVLine
- The Women of 'Fast and Furious': 10 Kick-Ass Ladies of the Franchise
- Legendary Singer Joni Mitchell Hospitalized
- Jamie Dornan Stalked a Woman as Research to Play a Serial Killer
- Andrew Getty, Grandson of J. Paul Getty, Found Dead at 47
- The 9 Most Insane Things That Happen in the New 'Mad Max' Trailer
- More From ET