A documentary about Second Life that actually takes place within the virtual world has been picked up by HBO for a premiere sometime next year.
The documentary, Molotov's Dispatches in Search of the Creator: A Second Life Odyssey, was created by multimedia director Douglas Gayeton, whose avatar, Molotov Alva, serves as a guide through the virtual 3D world. Gayeton previously worked on the CD-ROM version of the film Johnny Menemonic, and is a partner with Propaganda Films along with David Fincher, Spike Jonze, and Alex Proyas. The documentary was produced by Submarine in Amsterdam, however, not Propaganda.
I may be a Simpsons apologist, but that doesn't mean I don't understand where people are coming from when they say the show isn't what it used to be. Even those like myself who defend the series for still being one of the smartest and funniest shows on television can still recognize a lesser episode, and this episode was certainly not the best one of the season.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Orphan Black' Recap: Everyone's After Mark
- 'The Messengers' Recap: Finding the Horseman of War
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.21 Photos: Jackson and Hayley are On the Move
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: Which Teams' Plans are Foiled by Driving Drama?
- 11 Reasons to Start Watching 'Penny Dreadful'
- More From BuddyTV
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: Star Sightings
- George Takei Helps Museum Acquire 'Priceless' Collection of WWII Internment Camp Artifacts
- Britney Spears and Iggy Azalea's Song 'Pretty Girls' Leaked
- Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Call It Quits
- Tom Brady Jetsets Between Kentucky Derby & MayPac Fight
- More From ET