A documentary about Second Life that actually takes place within the virtual world has been picked up by HBO for a premiere sometime next year.
The documentary, Molotov's Dispatches in Search of the Creator: A Second Life Odyssey, was created by multimedia director Douglas Gayeton, whose avatar, Molotov Alva, serves as a guide through the virtual 3D world. Gayeton previously worked on the CD-ROM version of the film Johnny Menemonic, and is a partner with Propaganda Films along with David Fincher, Spike Jonze, and Alex Proyas. The documentary was produced by Submarine in Amsterdam, however, not Propaganda.
I may be a Simpsons apologist, but that doesn't mean I don't understand where people are coming from when they say the show isn't what it used to be. Even those like myself who defend the series for still being one of the smartest and funniest shows on television can still recognize a lesser episode, and this episode was certainly not the best one of the season.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Reign' Episode 2.4 Photos: Let's Dance!
- The 15 Best Batman Villains from TV and Film
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Pitbull Night with the Top 9
- 'The Voice' Live Blog: Night 3 of the Battle Rounds Begins
- 'The Walking Dead': 19 Moments of Family, Forgiveness, and Feast from 'Strangers'
- More From BuddyTV
- Supernatural EP, Stars Preview When Winchesters Attack! Plus: Cas' Quest
- Once Upon a Time Photos: Emma and Regina Tag Team the Snow Queen
- The Good Wife Photos: Is Diane's Big 'Move' Paying Off? Plus: First Look at David Hyde Pierce
- SNL Promotes Leslie Jones to Castmember (and the Universe Cheers)
- The Flash Recruits General Hospital's Roger Howarth for Recurring Role
- More From TVLine