October 13, 2015
outwit outplay outlast
by Bob Sassone, posted Feb 9th 2010 3:09PM
When 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst renews his contract, it's usually for two years (which comes out to be four seasons of the show). But when he renewed his contract with CBS and the show last week, he only renewed it for one year (two seasons). I'm not sure if this is because he doesn't want to commit to several seasons of the show or if it's a negotiating/contract thing. Could 'Survivor' continue without Probst as host? Or is he too big a part of the show?
'Survivor: Heroes & Villains' debuts on Thursday.
|No, he's a big part of the show.||463 (58.8%)|
|Sure, anyone can be replaced.||190 (24.1%)|
|I think Conan should host Survivor!||135 (17.1%)|
by Bob Sassone, posted Aug 27th 2009 10:40AM
The unveiling of the Survivor cast probably isn't "exciting" (cough) as the unveiling of the Dancing with the Stars cast because those cast members are celebrities. We don't know these people, but we do know that there will be hot chicks that look good in bikinis, older people that will probably be voted off fairly early, and a villain. CBS says this season's cast will feature the "biggest villain ever."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Harry Connick Jr. to Host Syndicated Daytime Talk/Variety Show
- Arrow's Damien Darhk to Also Haunt The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow
- TVLine Items: Supergirl Casts Non, Scream Queens Marathon and More
- Everybody Loves Raymond Reunion Set for ATX Television Festival 2016
- More From TVLine
- Amy Schumer Says She Has 'Nothing But Love' for the Kardashians Following 'SNL' Diss
- Chrissy Teigen Can't Wait for Morning Sickness, Pregnancy Cravings
- Tracy Morgan Does Stand-Up for the First Time Since Deadly 2014 Accident
- Niecy Nash, TV's Most Grateful Scene-Stealer, Is Changing Lanes and Getting All the Laughs
- Alek Skarlatos' 'DWTS' Injury Update: His Nose Had to Be Pushed Back Into Place!
- More From ET