April 16, 2014
outwit outplay outlast
by Bob Sassone, posted Feb 9th 2010 3:09PM
When 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst renews his contract, it's usually for two years (which comes out to be four seasons of the show). But when he renewed his contract with CBS and the show last week, he only renewed it for one year (two seasons). I'm not sure if this is because he doesn't want to commit to several seasons of the show or if it's a negotiating/contract thing. Could 'Survivor' continue without Probst as host? Or is he too big a part of the show?
'Survivor: Heroes & Villains' debuts on Thursday.
|No, he's a big part of the show.||463 (58.8%)|
|Sure, anyone can be replaced.||190 (24.1%)|
|I think Conan should host Survivor!||135 (17.1%)|
by Bob Sassone, posted Aug 27th 2009 10:40AM
The unveiling of the Survivor cast probably isn't "exciting" (cough) as the unveiling of the Dancing with the Stars cast because those cast members are celebrities. We don't know these people, but we do know that there will be hot chicks that look good in bikinis, older people that will probably be voted off fairly early, and a villain. CBS says this season's cast will feature the "biggest villain ever."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- American Idol Performance Recap: Filler Queen
- Arrow's Truths Come Out — Were You Surprised?
- S.H.I.E.L.D. First Look: Cobie Smulders' Agent Hill Finds an Ally, Amy Acker Guest-Stars
- Exclusive Community Season Finale Sneak Peek: Are Jeff and Britta Finally Saying 'I Do'?
- Exclusive: Banshee Promotes 2 to Series Regular
- More From TVLine
- 'Heaven is For Real': The Boy the Book is Based on Details Near Death Experience
- After Long Seperation, Will Arnett Files For Divorce From Amy Poehler
- FIRST LOOK: ET's 'Dream It … Do It' Helps Stars Take On Their Bucket Lists
- How Tori Spelling Found Out About Husband's Cheating
- Which of Your Favorite Celebs Has Died the Most On Screen?
- More From ET