So, that happened -- but it may not have been the highlight of De Niro's career. The musician and the actor appeared together in a sketch featuring Andy Samberg as "Blizzard Man" -- the world's most clueless (and untalented) rapper. De Niro dressed up in drag to play Blizzard Man's mom, and soon enough, Diddy was hitting on him ... well, her.
While De Niro was decked out in a form-fitting sweater, sunglasses, and a questionable hairstyle, Diddy attempted to seduce him (her). Mr. Combs laid down such lines such as "Girl, you the one that's hot fire," and "If you wasn't my man's mom, I'd tear that a## up" -- and okay, let's just shut this whole thing down right now.
The topic was P. Diddy and the $360,000 Mercedes that he bought for his 16 year-old son. Behar thinks it's too much to spend, but Elisabeth and Mario Cantone think that anyone can spend whatever they want regardless of the economy. What do you think?
Behar can be hard to take on a Monday morning. You have to warm your ears up a bit by listening to Yoko Ono sing or maybe some vuvuzelas.
Hill and his friends found themselves in the same elevator as Sean "P. Diddy" Combs, Jermaine Dupri and their friends. "Twenty people crammed into a tiny elevator," said Hill. "I'm gonna make a joke to break the ice."
What did Hill say that caused "a deafening silence"? Check out the video clip. "I've been in some uncomfortable moments -- as you can probably tell -- in my life. This by far and away trumps them all," said Hill.
I've actually watched every season, if not every episode, of Making the Band largely because P. Diddy's megalomaniacal behavior has to be seen to be believed. He's like a deeply invasive Donald Trump - doling out business philosophy while telling kids how to sleep, act, breathe, walk, look, etc. You can spare yourself the time investment and just watch Dave Chappelle's take on Diddy from the first season of the Chappelle Show. It's surprisingly accurate.
This is the part of the season where
Ryan gets creative with his elimination torture. Seacrest is the master of the long and tedious elimination. I wonder
if, when he was in high school, he put his girl(?)friends through the same emotional rollercoaster ride before
telling them that they would not be his prom date. Naw, no way. Seacrest was probably
too nice a guy,
too much of a dork to ask any girl to prom.
I will not put you through that same amount of torture -- Mandisa is out. I'm surprised, but not saddened by it. She was a great performer, but just didn't have enough personality to take her all the way. And what she lacked in personality, she made up for in big booty. Big boobs can get you to the top, but not a big butt. A big butt can only get you to about the middle. (Unless you're riding the coattails of P. Diddy...cough, cough....J.Lo) Plus, with Elliott and Paris joining her in the bottom three, no way was I rooting for Mandisa to stay.
You know who should have been in the bottom three? Kenny Rogers. He just doesn't have it anymore. I could make a lame he needs to "know when to hold 'em, and know when to fold 'em" joke here, but I'm not. Instead, I'm going to abruptly change the subject, and even more abruptly end this post. When is it going to be Dolly Parton night on American Idol? How great would it be to have Dolly Parton on? Her and Kellie could have a calamari giggle-off.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The 11 Best Moments from 'Comedy Central's Roast of Justin Bieber'
- 'The Following': 15 Creepy Moments from 'Reunion'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 20: Latin Night Performance Rankings
- Best 'Castle' Quotes from 'Habeas Corpse'
- 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills': Kim Richards Lashes Out During Reunion Show
- More From BuddyTV
- Comedy Central Backs Daily Show Successor Trevor Noah in Twitter Flap
- TVLine Items: Marvel's Luke Cage Gets Boss, Devious New Night and More
- CBS, General Hospital Lead Daytime Emmy Nominations
- The Americans Renewed for Season 4
- New Girl Renewed for Season 5 at Fox as John Cho Joins Guest Cast
- More From TVLine
- Go Take a Hike! What You Can Learn From a 'Wild'-Inspired Journey
- Justin Bieber: ‘I Lost Hope For A While, I Was In A Dark Place'
- Star Sightings March 2015
- 2015 Daytime Emmy Awards Nominations: 'General Hospital', 'The Talk' & ET Score Nods!
- This Mom Apologized on Facebook for Her Kid's Behavior at the Movies and 'Broke the Internet'
- More From ET