January 25, 2015
PaleyFest 2011: The 'Supernatural' Cast Talk the Mother of All, Heaven vs. Heaven and a Potential Season 7
by Laura Prudom, posted Mar 14th 2011 10:30AM
We may be a little biased, but we think that PaleyFest 2011's event to honor the CW's 'Supernatural' was a fairly special occasion. Not only did the hard-working cast -- Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins and Jim Beaver -- take the time to fly back from filming the show in Vancouver to celebrate the occasion and answer the fans' burning questions, but TV Squad's own Maureen Ryan moderated the panel (and did an excellent job, if we do say so ourselves).
We were able to spend a little time with the cast and executive producers on the press line before the Q&A, and though predictably coy on the subject of spoilers, they were more than willing to drop a tantalizing hint or two about the rest of the season to ensure that we'll be itching with anticipation until the show returns from hiatus on April 15. Where's a time-traveling angel when you need one? Spoilers ahead.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Revenge's Karine Vanasse Lays Out Margaux's Plan to Destroy Emily
- Blake Shelton Hosts SNL: What Were the Best and Worst Sketches?
- Joe Franklin, Television Talk Show Pioneer, Dead at 88
- Performer of the Week: Allison Janney
- Ratings: Constantine and Dixie Tick Up, Glee Flat, Shark Tank Rerun Tops Night
- More From TVLine
- Surprise! Rihanna Drops New Song With Kanye West and Paul McCartney
- This Wrong 'Wheel of Fortune' Answer Kept Getting Repeated and Repeated
- Stars Hit the 2015 Sundance Film Festival
- Lindsay Lohan Credits Her Calvin Kleins for Helping Fight Off Rare Virus
- Blake Shelton Is Giving Away His Music For Free
- More From ET