PaleyFest 2011: The 'Supernatural' Cast Talk the Mother of All, Heaven vs. Heaven and a Potential Season 7
by Laura Prudom, posted Mar 14th 2011 10:30AM
We may be a little biased, but we think that PaleyFest 2011's event to honor the CW's 'Supernatural' was a fairly special occasion. Not only did the hard-working cast -- Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins and Jim Beaver -- take the time to fly back from filming the show in Vancouver to celebrate the occasion and answer the fans' burning questions, but TV Squad's own Maureen Ryan moderated the panel (and did an excellent job, if we do say so ourselves).
We were able to spend a little time with the cast and executive producers on the press line before the Q&A, and though predictably coy on the subject of spoilers, they were more than willing to drop a tantalizing hint or two about the rest of the season to ensure that we'll be itching with anticipation until the show returns from hiatus on April 15. Where's a time-traveling angel when you need one? Spoilers ahead.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Nashville' Finale: 7 Burning Questions for Season 2
- 'Hannibal': 21 Creepy Moments from 'Trou Normand'
- 'Nashville' Music Videos: Juliette's 'Nothing In This World' & Avery and Scarlett's 'Moon is High'
- Blake Shelton Organizes Benefit Concert for Oklahoma Tornado Victims
- 'The Glades' Season 4 Preview: The Proposal Cliffhanger, a Time Jump and Jim as a Step-Dad
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Fresh Prince' reunion: Will Smith does theme song rap with Alfonso Ribeiro and DJ Jazzy Jeff
- 'Real Housewives of New York': LuAnn de Lesseps may not return due to salary conflict
- NBC schedules Oklahoma Tornado benefit concert; 'Cult' returns to CW schedule
- Reality TV pioneer Mike Darnell leaves FOX: 'It has truly been an amazing ride'
- 'The Originals' new premiere episode: What's coming for 'The Vampire Diaries' spinoff?
- More From Zap2it
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes
- Fox's Top Reality Exec Mike Darnell to Depart Amid Major American Idol Overhaul
- TV Season in Review: Breaks Are Bad, Gore Is Good, a Reality Check and More Lessons Learned
- What to Watch: Your Guide to 35 Memorial Day Weekend Marathons and Specials!
- TVLine Items: Cult Returns to The CW, New True Blood Promo Declares War on Vamps and More!
- More From TVLine