March 31, 2015
PaleyFest 2011: The 'Supernatural' Cast Talk the Mother of All, Heaven vs. Heaven and a Potential Season 7
by Laura Prudom, posted Mar 14th 2011 10:30AM
We may be a little biased, but we think that PaleyFest 2011's event to honor the CW's 'Supernatural' was a fairly special occasion. Not only did the hard-working cast -- Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins and Jim Beaver -- take the time to fly back from filming the show in Vancouver to celebrate the occasion and answer the fans' burning questions, but TV Squad's own Maureen Ryan moderated the panel (and did an excellent job, if we do say so ourselves).
We were able to spend a little time with the cast and executive producers on the press line before the Q&A, and though predictably coy on the subject of spoilers, they were more than willing to drop a tantalizing hint or two about the rest of the season to ensure that we'll be itching with anticipation until the show returns from hiatus on April 15. Where's a time-traveling angel when you need one? Spoilers ahead.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Justin Bieber Roast: Ron Burgundy, Monkey Lovin' and 13 Other Highlights
- Castle Hints More at Beckett's Future — Plus: Watch RySpo 'Get Lucky'
- Dancing With the Stars Week 3 Results: Did the Right Couple Go Home?
- The Voice Recap: TKO and Sympathy
- Arrow/Flash Spinoff Taps Doctor Who Alum as Time Traveler Rip Hunter
- More From TVLine
- Kate Holmes on Angelina Jolie's Kids' Choice Awards Speech: She's an Inspiration
- 3 Stars Who Totally Owned the Justin Bieber Roast
- Star Sightings March 2015
- FLASHBACK: ‘Tommy Boy' Turns 20! Behind the Scenes With Chris Farley and David Spade
- Zayn Malik's First Solo Song Is Out (and Some One Direction Fans Aren't Happy)
- More From ET