Watch the video after the jump.
Anderson was on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' (weekdays, syndicated) in a skintight dress which, when she sat down, revealed just a little too much. That didn't bother DeGeneres -- "I'm not worried about me, I'm worried about the people there," DeGeneres said, pointing to the audience. Later, Anderson said that her outfits for 'Dancing With the Stars' were even more revealing and DeGeneres, worried that Anderson would have a wardrobe malfunction, gave her some Ellen DeGeneres pasties -- just in case. And, lastly, DeGeneres was concerned that Anderson might be too top-heavy for dancing.
Watch the video after the jump.
This year, there aren't any outsized fan bases among the participants, as there was last season with Donny Osmond, who took home the show's mirror-ball trophy over competition that was a little more polished on the dance floor. Hopefully, that means the results will be decided more by dance ability than popularity. Here's how we rank the season 10 contestants and their odds of winning:
I'm not quite sure why this happened, but buxom actress/model/sex tape entrepreneur Pamela Anderson made a guest appearance in the Big Brother house on the Australian version of the show. TV Tonight has the rundown of the appearance and a bunch of pictures. Someone uploaded video of the show here. I like how the announcer introduces her as an author.
Doesn't Australia have any scantily-clad, silicone-enhanced actresses of their own that could have made an appearance?
They're calling this an "observational documentary series," but that's sort of like when they call a dishwasher a utensil sanitation engineer. This is a reality show. A reality show about breasts.
Pamela Anderson, who has large breasts, will star in a new reality series for E!, Pamela. That's the title they're going with now, though I would suggest A Silicone Life or how about Behind The Behind? The cable network says that the show will "capture Pam's fabulous adventures" and her "emotional journey." I think this means that we'll see her at the beach, going out to dinners, and what it's really like to be at a photo shoot for Maxim.
It looks like the proposed Pam Anderson/Rick Solomon reality show is off the tables. Apparently, according to the NY Post, Pam actually thought producers were approaching her to do a show about her being in a big Vegas productions and not about her purported rampant sex life. On her site she says she "WAS considering" it but "not my family life. (Never my kids)."
Come on, Pam. Remember why you're famous. Playboy, running on the beach in slow motion, a special little love video you made with Tommy Lee. You think anyone really cares about that Vegas show crap? How funny that sources were saying "Think Nick and Jessica's show, but with a lot more sex and a crazier family life" while Pam was thinking "not my family life. (Never my kids)." Did they already start filming? Did she not notice cameras in her house? "Oh don't worry, Pam, we're not filming right now, just testing the lighting. Would you mind rolling over to this side of the bed? That's great, now drop the sheet down a bit. Yeah, that's perfect ... for the lighting."
What's happening on other blogs via the interweb.
- If you missed the video of Tyra Banks talking about her farts, here it is.
- Is Pam Anderson getting married again?
- NBC's Jeff Zucker just bought Kitty Carlisle's place.
- George Michael is going to appear in a few episodes of the new ABC show Eli Stone.
- Our friends at Cinematical have info on the first video from the Sex and the City movie.
- Did ex-Lost star Michelle Rodriguez violate the terms of her probation?
- David Letterman asked Paris Hilton about prison the other night - a lot. Here's the video.
- Entertainment Weekly's PopWatch blog asks: who's the weakest link on Heroes?
Scott Baio has a new reality show coming to VH-1 called Scott Baio Is 45...and Single. The only problem is, Scott Baio isn't really single. This story says that the former Happy Days actor is actually in a long-term relationship with former Playboy Playmate Renee Sloan.
Baio has supposedly been dating Sloan for a couple of years, including during the filming of the reality show. Sloan also used to be Pam Anderson's stunt double on Baywatch. Baio dated Anderson too. It all gets kinda tricky. Was Sloane Anderson's stunt double in her private life too?
Several years ago, a friend and I were sitting around watching a Baywatch repeat and amazed at the fact that Scott Baio had dated half the cast, and we called it "Baiowatch." I'm sure we weren't the first to come up with that moniker, and we weren't the last: the ex-Happy Days star is shopping around an autobiography of his love life, and it has the same title!
For the record, Baio dated Pam Anderson, Nicole Eggert, Heather Locklear, Happy Days/Joanie Loves Chachi costar Erin Moran (who he lost his virginity to), Erika Eleniak, Desperate Housewives star Nicollette Sheridan, Beverly D'Angelo, and Denise Richards. Wow.
Oh, and Liza Minnelli wanted his sperm so she could have a kid.
Several publishers have passed on the book, but Baio is still trying.
- The Andy Griffith Show - Season 8
- Dog The Bounty Hunter - The Wedding Special
- Full House - Season 5
- Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C. - Season 1
- Law and Order: CI - Season 2
- Masters of Horror - Fair-Haired Child
- Stacked - Complete Series
- Voltron: Defender of the Universe - Collection 2: Yellow Lion
The move to kinder, gentler pastures comes on the heels of a lawsuit that had been filed against Yost by the Animal League Defense Fund. Once the Animal League's allegations of cruel and unusual punishment were brought to light, Pam Anderson, Alec Baldwin and Bob Barker pledged never to appear on screen with chimpanzees again. (If they'd taken W.C. Fields' advice about kids and animals, they never would have in the first place.)
Colbert Report host Stephen Colbert has been named one of GQ's "Men of the Year" in the December issue, on sale later this week.
Other celebs named include Will Ferrell, Jay-Z, Leonardo DiCaprio, Ryan Gosling, and Burberry designer Christopher Bailey. Ferrell, Jay-Z, and DiCaprio are going to be three different covers that the magazine is putting out for the issue. The mag even names DiCaprio the "Actor Of Our Time." Is that accurate? Is Leonardo DiCaprio the actor of our time? And for that matter, is Ferrell the "Comic Of Our Time" and Jay-Z the "Musician Of Our Time?"
For the record, I was going to be photographed for the issue too, but decided that I didn't want to be reduced to just another pretty boy to be gawked at in the pages of the glossy monthly magazine.
I wouldn't buy these DVDs, but if I was Baywatch fan, I'd be kinda ticked.
There are two different Baywatch sets coming out in the next few weeks, but according to TVShowsonDVD, the sets will not only be missing a couple of episodes (including "Nightmare Bay" and another ep that marked Pamela Anderson's first appearance), but the theme song will be different! Other music might be replaced too, but no official word on that yet.
The reason why those two episodes won't be seen is because another company owns the rights to them. I have no idea how one company owns the rights to two episodes of Baywatch and another company owns the rights to the gazillion others, but there you go.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 10: Meet the Top 20 Dancers
- 'RHOC' Newbie Lydia McLaughlin Calls Out Slade Smiley's Body-Shaming
- 'The Bachelorette' Family Blogs: James' Cheating Revelation, Love Signs and Teasers
- ?The Bachelorette? Week 5 Photos: Heating Up in the German Alps
- The 11 Biggest Cheaters on Television
- More From BuddyTV
- TV ratings: 'The Voice' finale hangs tough Tuesday opposite NBA Finals
- 'Big Brother 15' twist: 3 people will be nominated for eviction, plus a weekly MVP
- 'The Voice' winner talks Season 4 victory
- Cher proves it's a 'Woman's World' with performance on 'The Voice' finale
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Top 20: Meet the contemporary dancers
- More From Zap2it
- Ratings: The Voice Dips in Demo Opposite NBA Finals, Draws Largest Finale Audience Ever
- Exclusive Photos: Will Defiance's (Very) White Wedding Go Off Without a Hitch?
- Eye on Emmy: Corey Stoll Votes Yea on House of Cards and the Movie-Like Netflix Experience
- Big Brother 15 House and New 'Twists' Revealed
- Fall TV Poll | Wednesday: Arrow Vs. Miles Matheson and Other DVR Dilemmas
- More From TVLine