Want to know who will be doing the jitterbug with Pamela Anderson? Find out the pairings after the jump.
The celebrity cast of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 10 has been announced. ABC wisely trimmed the cast down from 16 to 11. Hopefully this will get rid of the unnecessary double eliminations.
On paper, this season's cast feels like the celebrities have a higher caliber. They are at least closer to B-listers than just washed-up celebrities. This balances out the reality TV stars that stretch the definition of "Star." I have come to terms with the fact that Kate Gosselin will end up on my television in one way or another with the excuse that she's doing it for her kids. The full list after the jump.
For example, is Pamela Anderson really "the world's sexiest woman"? And when will Kate Gosselin find time for the rigorous 'DWTS' schedule with all those kids? They won't raise themselves, you know! Oh, wait ...
As for us, we're already rooting for Buzz Aldrin. Go, Buzz!
Watch the video after the jump.
Here's a rundown of some of the latest names to be getting some traction on the virtual dance floor known as the Internet.
This week, dancers Lacey Schwimmer and Jonathan Roberts took to the social networking site to announce that they will not be returning to fight for the mirrorball trophy when season 10 kicks off next month.
"Hey twitterbugs! I will not be doing DWTS this season," Schwimmer tweeted. "But be sure to tune in! <3"
Since she joined the show in 2008, Schwimmer has danced with Lance Bass, Steve-O and Mark Dacascos of 'Iron Chef America.' No word on whether the decision came from producers or was made on her own accord.
Former 'Baywatch' babe and tabloid beauty Pamela Anderson is rumored to be one of the roster of stars on the next 'Dancing with the Stars.'
Of course, no one is officially commenting or confirming anything since ABC has a tighter rein on their reality show secrets than Los Alamos has on their nuclear secrets.
Pamela Anderson may have to start spending a little less time at the beach. Apparently she owes the Internal Revenue Service almost $2 million in back taxes.
Obviously, this was a miscalculation on the part of her accountants. Given Anderson's history and reputation, it's not as if we're expecting her to do her own taxes. Nor are we expecting her to develop a new cancer vaccine or do rocket engineering anytime soon.
Perhaps Hollywood could have some sort of fundraiser for her. "Pam-Aid", perhaps? She could auction off the outfit she wore on The Girls Next Door. Oh wait, she wasn't wearing one. Her former Baywatch co-star David Hasselhoff could even sing one of his hits at the concert.
She is expecting to make some money soon. Her new music single is being released in 2010. Sales are expected in the dozens.
Things may get so desperate that she'll have to sell one of her boobs. It's okay. Others can be made.
Um, how do I react to this? She's still got the curves, but the move smacks of desperation. She's trying to generate publicity for herself and whatever current project she's working on. Or maybe she's trying to get more work. She is getting up there in age. In Hollywood years, she's ancient. The whole "Hollywood beach bunny blonde" image doesn't work so well when you're in your 60's. At that point, she may have to rely on her talent.
The video is after the jump. I leave it to your discretion as to whether or not it's safe for work.
With the assistance of Helping Hand Estate Sale Service, Anderson will be selling "5,000 square feet of beautiful vintage country French furniture" as well as other items she's accumulated over the years.
I would be curious about what else the Anderson estate would put up for grabs. It's a good thing the garage sale is in Malibu, as I don't think other neighborhoods could afford Pamela Anderson's stuff.
I'm not sure what the other items are, but I'm wondering if they include an extraordinary amount of vintage silicon. Maybe she's going to auction off some vintage rock stars as well. Pamela Anderson herself is starting to be considered vintage.
The big question is: if you could own a piece of Pamela Anderson, what piece would it be?
Reuters is reporting that Anderson will do a nude revue in France at the famous Crazy Horse cabaret. The actress will do a striptease on a Harley Davidson, a piece choreographed especially for her by the Crazy Horse. However, according to FoxNews.com, Anderson will be dancing to a song called "Harley Davidson" by Serge Gainsbourg. Maybe it's just both. The song. The Harley. The Pamela.
Fox also reports that it is not settled yet as to whether Anderson will be nude on stage. But, it's not like she's a bashful girl.
While Pamela Anderson has been performing in magic show stateside, this will be her first European stage performance. She is doing four shows on February 13th and 14th.
Today on TV Squad Daily:
- Pamela Anderson got married again this weekend. Guests were treated to mac-n-cheese. Mmm!
- Danny Bonaduce won't be charged for throwing Johnny Fairplay face-first onto a stage and breaking his teeth. The D.A.'s office basically said that Johnny had it coming to him.
- Why I want a reality show about Larry Birkhead raising Daniellyn to succeed.
Today on TV Squad Daily:
- Pamela Anderson is getting married to someone even skeezier than her previous two husbands?
- A derogatory radio comment made about the winner of Indian Idol caused major riots in eastern India this weekend.
- Terri Hatcher is going to have a show all about her life.
Today on TV Squad Daily:
- 24 is going green. Get ready for lots of forced global warming references.
- Pamela Anderson is moving up in the world and dating a magician.
- Let's hope your favorite presidential candidate has a personality: Jon Stewart's The Daily Show is the place to be this presidential campaign.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Lena Dunham hosts 'Saturday Night Live': Liam Neeson, Jon Hamm, Fred Armisen show up for surprise cameos
- 'True Detective' Season 1 crib sheet: All you need to know before the finale
- 'Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey': President Barack Obama to introduce FOX special
- Showtime's 'Gucci: The Director' gives a close-up view of Gucci creative director Frida Giannini's vision and life
- 'Star Wars: The Clone Wars' Season 6 debuts on Netflix: Did the final season tie up all the loose ends?
- More From Zap2it
- Lena Dunham Hosts Saturday Night Live: What Were the Best and Worst Sketches?
- Louis C.K. Set for Saturday Night Live Encore
- Pilot News: Robert Patrick, Amy Sedaris and a Desperate Housewife Are Among Latest Castings
- Hot Video: In 24: Live Another Day, All Jack Must Stop Is a New 'World War'— Also: Is That…?!
- Pilot Scoop: Supernatural Spin-Off Gets a New Title, Casts Its Final Series Regular
- More From TVLine