And this satire enacts the reality show faithfully, only with better skin: There are descriptive ID tags for places (Betel, Los Angeles) and names ("Audrina: Can't Make Eye Contact," "Heidi: No one's friend. Face changes daily" and "Spencer: Heidi's husband. Manipulates her"). Heidi goes from looking like a normal kid to wearing a plasticine mask to full-on Barbie doll. Audrina can't seem to get her eyes off the ceiling. The stilted dialogue also isn't that far off from the show's script, either:
Last week, it was Jack Bauer vs the Aqua Teen characters.
Now a new 24 parody video has surfaced on YouTube featuring 24-hour pizza delivery, where a Jack Bauer-like character (also named Jack Bauer) is the "greatest pizza delivery guy ever" who doesn't play by the rules because, frankly, he has shot a lot of people. Plus he yells, "DAMMIT!" quite a bit.
The video includes a scene of a pretty pizza delivery gal accidentally stepping into a bear trap in the woods -- a pizza box still in her hands -- while a cougar menaces her (a la Kim Bauer, only Kim didn't have pizza). Jack the delivery guy, who gets "provisional drivers' status," also crosses into Chinese terroritory by delivering a pizza to the embassy and is later kidnapped, put on a boat to China and questioned by a guy in an ugly yellow tie.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- [Video] 'DIG' Exclusive Clip: Will Debbie Be Saved?
- 'Supernatural' Interview: Jim Beaver Teases Bobby's Return is 'The Real Deal'
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' Predictions: Who Will Go Home in Week 6?
- 'American Idol' Predictions: Who Will Leave the Top 9?
- 'The Flash' Episode 18 Photos: Felicity and the Atom Visit Central City
- More From BuddyTV
- April Fools' Day: 25 Twisted Plot Tricks from Alias, Arrow, Buffy, PLL & More
- Ratings: New Girl, NCIS, S.H.I.E.L.D. Tie Lows; Weird Loners Has Few Friends
- X-Files Revival: Cigarette-Smoking Man, Walter Skinner Set to Return
- Supernatural's Jim Beaver on Bobby's 'Wistful' Heaven, Concerns About Dean
- Cougar Town Finale Recap: 'Deja View'
- More From TVLine
- Ingrid Michaelson Opens Up About New Music After Losing Mom: 'I Have a Different Mind Now'
- Chris Rock Posts Selfie of Himself Getting Pulled Over for the Third Time in 7 Weeks
- Monica Lewinsky Is Not Joining 'The View': 'This Is Obviously Not Happening'
- Avril Lavigne Opens Up About Her Health Crisis: 'I Thought I Was Dying'
- 'Arrow' Fave Dishes on Mama Smoak's Return and the Secrets of Felicity's Father
- More From ET