And this satire enacts the reality show faithfully, only with better skin: There are descriptive ID tags for places (Betel, Los Angeles) and names ("Audrina: Can't Make Eye Contact," "Heidi: No one's friend. Face changes daily" and "Spencer: Heidi's husband. Manipulates her"). Heidi goes from looking like a normal kid to wearing a plasticine mask to full-on Barbie doll. Audrina can't seem to get her eyes off the ceiling. The stilted dialogue also isn't that far off from the show's script, either:
Last week, it was Jack Bauer vs the Aqua Teen characters.
Now a new 24 parody video has surfaced on YouTube featuring 24-hour pizza delivery, where a Jack Bauer-like character (also named Jack Bauer) is the "greatest pizza delivery guy ever" who doesn't play by the rules because, frankly, he has shot a lot of people. Plus he yells, "DAMMIT!" quite a bit.
The video includes a scene of a pretty pizza delivery gal accidentally stepping into a bear trap in the woods -- a pizza box still in her hands -- while a cougar menaces her (a la Kim Bauer, only Kim didn't have pizza). Jack the delivery guy, who gets "provisional drivers' status," also crosses into Chinese terroritory by delivering a pizza to the embassy and is later kidnapped, put on a boat to China and questioned by a guy in an ugly yellow tie.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Star Wars: The Clone Wars' Season 6 debuts on Netflix: Did the final season tie up all the loose ends?
- 'The Trip to Bountiful': Blair Underwood is caught between the love of two very different women
- Watch '24: Live Another Day' new promo: There's no going home for Jack Bauer
- Hallmark Channel's 'A Ring By Spring': Watch a promo for Rachel Boston's sweet rom-com
- Robert Buckley lands lead role in Rob Thomas''iZombie'; 'Orphan Black' streaming Season 1 on Amazon Prime
- More From Zap2it
- Pilot News: Robert Patrick, Amy Sedaris and a Desperate Housewife Are Among Latest Castings
- Hot Video: In 24: Live Another Day, All Jack Must Stop Is a New 'World War'— Also: Is That…?!
- Pilot Scoop: Supernatural Spin-Off Gets a New Title, Casts Its Final Series Regular
- Ratings: Grimm, Enlisted and Undercover Boss Tick Up, Hannibal Falls
- Performer of the Week: Castle's Stana Katic
- More From TVLine