And this satire enacts the reality show faithfully, only with better skin: There are descriptive ID tags for places (Betel, Los Angeles) and names ("Audrina: Can't Make Eye Contact," "Heidi: No one's friend. Face changes daily" and "Spencer: Heidi's husband. Manipulates her"). Heidi goes from looking like a normal kid to wearing a plasticine mask to full-on Barbie doll. Audrina can't seem to get her eyes off the ceiling. The stilted dialogue also isn't that far off from the show's script, either:
Last week, it was Jack Bauer vs the Aqua Teen characters.
Now a new 24 parody video has surfaced on YouTube featuring 24-hour pizza delivery, where a Jack Bauer-like character (also named Jack Bauer) is the "greatest pizza delivery guy ever" who doesn't play by the rules because, frankly, he has shot a lot of people. Plus he yells, "DAMMIT!" quite a bit.
The video includes a scene of a pretty pizza delivery gal accidentally stepping into a bear trap in the woods -- a pizza box still in her hands -- while a cougar menaces her (a la Kim Bauer, only Kim didn't have pizza). Jack the delivery guy, who gets "provisional drivers' status," also crosses into Chinese terroritory by delivering a pizza to the embassy and is later kidnapped, put on a boat to China and questioned by a guy in an ugly yellow tie.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Revenge's Karine Vanasse Lays Out Margaux's Plan to Destroy Emily
- Blake Shelton Hosts SNL: What Were the Best and Worst Sketches?
- Joe Franklin, Television Talk Show Pioneer, Dead at 88
- Performer of the Week: Allison Janney
- Ratings: Constantine and Dixie Tick Up, Glee Flat, Shark Tank Rerun Tops Night
- More From TVLine
- Surprise! Rihanna Drops New Song With Kanye West and Paul McCartney
- This Wrong 'Wheel of Fortune' Answer Kept Getting Repeated and Repeated
- Stars Hit the 2015 Sundance Film Festival
- Lindsay Lohan Credits Her Calvin Kleins for Helping Fight Off Rare Virus
- Blake Shelton Is Giving Away His Music For Free
- More From ET