And this satire enacts the reality show faithfully, only with better skin: There are descriptive ID tags for places (Betel, Los Angeles) and names ("Audrina: Can't Make Eye Contact," "Heidi: No one's friend. Face changes daily" and "Spencer: Heidi's husband. Manipulates her"). Heidi goes from looking like a normal kid to wearing a plasticine mask to full-on Barbie doll. Audrina can't seem to get her eyes off the ceiling. The stilted dialogue also isn't that far off from the show's script, either:
Last week, it was Jack Bauer vs the Aqua Teen characters.
Now a new 24 parody video has surfaced on YouTube featuring 24-hour pizza delivery, where a Jack Bauer-like character (also named Jack Bauer) is the "greatest pizza delivery guy ever" who doesn't play by the rules because, frankly, he has shot a lot of people. Plus he yells, "DAMMIT!" quite a bit.
The video includes a scene of a pretty pizza delivery gal accidentally stepping into a bear trap in the woods -- a pizza box still in her hands -- while a cougar menaces her (a la Kim Bauer, only Kim didn't have pizza). Jack the delivery guy, who gets "provisional drivers' status," also crosses into Chinese terroritory by delivering a pizza to the embassy and is later kidnapped, put on a boat to China and questioned by a guy in an ugly yellow tie.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Strain' Recap: One Friend is Lost, Another is Gained
- 'Kardashians' Roundup: Kendall Drops Last Name, Brody Feels 'Played' by Kim and More
- 'Big Brother 16' Recap: Another Week of Bomb Squad Domination
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 10 Power of Veto?
- More From BuddyTV
- Falling Skies Season 4 Finale Recap: Over the Moon
- Once Upon a Time First Look: Frozen's Elsa Gets Cold Shoulder in Storybrooke
- More From TVLine