That's just one of the many celeb ways you can toast to 2009. You could also party with Lindsay Lohan at Mansion night club in Miami for $200. Her
You could also ring in 2009 at my house. You won't have to spend the above amounts, though I might ask you to pitch in for some bags of Doritos (Nacho Cheese flavor). I'll have Dick Clark, Anderson Cooper, and Kathy Griffin at my house.* Happy New Year!
(Check out part three of this four-part report)
Tired of hearing about Comic-Con? Figured all the talk was over? Sorry to disappoint you, but due to an untimely vacation (vacation untimely? Wha...how?) and a bit of reflection on my first trip to the big 'Con, I was able to get this last bit complete for you.
The Sci Fi / Entertainment Weekly Party
Man did it feel good to have gone to my last panel. I had much sympathy for Rich, who had another nearly-full day ahead of him on Sunday. So, we went out to finally get a decent meal at an actual restaurant downtown before we had to head off to the party. We had no idea at all what to expect from the party -- would there be food? Free booze? Who would be there?
So were there really sex parties and swinging in the Kelley home? "You know, it comes from imagination, for the most part."
Inspired by 1976, the era of women's liberation, disco-dancing, the end of the Vietnam War, and sexual freedom thanks to the pill and no AIDS, Kelley balances the fantastic elements with nostalgia.
George Hamilton is jumping into the reality show arena.
The actor/tanned guy will star in Don't Mind If I Do, which will have the star going around the world trying to get free stuff: cars, hotel stays, etc. Hamilton will actually bet contestants (who will choose when and where he goes) $2 million that he can get free stuff from people.
I would assume that it's going to be pretty damn easy for Hamilton to get free stuff. I mean, I'm sure the cameras following him around everywhere and his celebrity status will help a lot.
It's quite the moral dilemma. Of course, you'll have to follow me over the jump to see which decision I made...
Peggy: I'll bet Minh likes foreign movies, she's a foreigner. To her, it's just a movie.
I've watched enough episodes of King of the Hill over the years to know that Dale Gribble sometimes uses the alias "Rusty Shackleford' to fly under the radar of all those conspiratorial entities that only exist in his head, but this is the first time I've heard the story behind it: "Rusty Shackleford" was the name of a kid from Dale's third grade class who passed away. At least, that's what Dale thought. It turns out that Rusty just moved away.
But, oh, ick ick ick! Oh god, please don't make Robert McCallister a saint or anymore of a good guy. The fact that he let people think he was a hero when he was scared under heavy fire and didn't really want to evacuate those people just humanizes him a bit. How can anybody be that good looking and that wonderful? It's too much really.
VIP Passport, a new late night series that kicks off November 3 in select markets features a group of folks from various reality series flying to some of the hottest night spots around the globe and having the time of their lives while kicking back with famous photographers, artists, designers, musicians, and whatever vapid hair-gelled meat puppets the producers decide to throw into the mix. Bored viewers who tune into the show will also be given the chance to win a new car every week, details of which can be found on the show's site, which will launch later this week along with a schedule and channel listing. The idea for the series came to the three producers, Larsen, Julien Lecomte and Dax Lugo while watching old videos of past parties at Hugh Hefner's Playboy Mansion. I think the point that may have escaped them is that they were actually in the Playboy Mansion at the time, which, you know, may have added to the enjoyment just a little bit.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Teen Wolf Season 5 Premiere: The Creepy and the Awesome from 'Creatures of the Night'
- 'Extant' Season 2 Premiere Photos: Molly Teams Up with a Bounty Hunter
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Da'Vonne Goes Off on Audrey
- [Video] 'Dance Moms' Preview: Kalani's Mom Invites a New Dance Coach to the ALDC
- 'Scream' Review: Does MTV's New Slasher Series Live Up to the Movie Franchise?
- More From BuddyTV
- Agent Carter Season 2: Who's Moving to Los Angeles With Peggy?
- Degrassi's Original Cast Reunites for Farewell Special — See the Photos
- How Might Leap Second Have Altered the Course of Your Favorite Shows?
- Minority Report Adds One Big Happy's Nick Zano as Pre-cog Twin
- Vampire Diaries: Lethal Lesbians Among Season 7's New Blood
- More From TVLine
- 7 Times Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner Got Too Soul-Crushingly Real About Their Marriage
- Jason Derulo Channels Michael Jackson With New Video -- Does He Do the King of Pop Justice?
- Taye Diggs' 5-Year-Old Son 'Unfazed' by Dad's Glittery Makeover for 'Hedwig'
- NSFW! Chrissy Teigen Goes Topless for 'W,' Fights With Instagram to Post It
- Corey Stoll Says ‘Ant-Man' Villain Was Inspired by Gene Hackman in ‘Superman'
- More From ET