September 2, 2015
by Joel Keller, posted Nov 9th 2009 2:02PM
That was some Mad Men finale, wasn't it? If you haven't seen it yet, please stop reading now, because there was just too much going on for me not to just launch into some discussion.
OK, I'll wait until after the jump to really get into things. But, suffice to say, the end of season three left some characters going down a pretty well-determined path, but others have entered a sort of limbo state, where we don't quite know what their roles will be in season four.
by Bob Sassone, posted Oct 18th 2009 11:55PM
(S03E10) "We don't need to go every week." - Betty, about church
I once had a boss, a rather bad guy, who used to brag that he was a good person because he went to church every Sunday. I used to say to myself, "yeah, because you have to go to church every Sunday." I thought of that after Betty said that above quote to Sally. I'm not very religious, but if people have to go to church every week because of the bad things they do, then Betty and Don are two people who should be going.
Well, certainly Don.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Vampire Diaries' Candice King Teases 'Badass' Caroline in Season 7, Talks 'Funny' Steroline Baby Theories
- Ron Perlman Talks Hand of God's Take on Faith, Sons of Anarchy Series Finale: 'When I Was Done, I Was Done'
- Grey's Anatomy Boss Shonda Rhimes Reveals Reason for That McDreamy-Fueled One-Year Time Jump
- Dean Jones of Herbie, the Love Bug and Ensign O'Toole Fame, Dies at 84
- The 100 Season 3: Clarke Gets a (Grounder?!) Makeover
- More From TVLine
- Is Justin Bieber Sending a Message to Selena Gomez in 'What Do You Mean?' Video?
- Jennifer Aniston Looks Super Fit During an On-Set Workout and We Can't Even Handle It!
- This 2-Year-Old Playing Hide-and-Seek With a Gorilla Is Your Daily Dose of Adorableness
- Kate Gosselin Weighs in on Justin Bieber's Copycat Hair: 'He Can Have It'
- Avril Lavigne Announces Separation From Nickelback Frontman Chad Kroeger
- More From ET