It's not every day we get to review a TV episode that a former Squadder is guest-starring on, so I'm eagerly awaiting his Big Bang Theory appearance. As Wheaton is a self-proclaimed geek, he's obviously going to fit in great with Leonard, Sheldon, and the rest of the crew. The big question, of course, is what about Penny?
Will he be another rival for her affection? We left off last season with oceans and continents separating Leonard and Penny, and I doubt that they'll just run into each others' arms in the season premiere. So could Wil Wheaton be one of the things that continues to keep them apart? If so, is that such a bad thing?
You know, we haven't had a decent made-for-television disaster movie or miniseries since ABC aired the scarefest Fatal Contact: Bird Flu in America last year. Wait, something's wrong with that sentence. Oh yeah, take out the word decent and everything looks better. Anywhosit, thanks to the ION network (you probably remember them as PAX) we now have a new disaster miniseries to whittle away our summer viewing time.
It's called Killer Wave and it's about, you guessed it, a killer tsunami. This time around, though, it isn't a natural occurrence and it doesn't wash away various island nations. In this movie the deadly waves are man-made and they wreak havoc up and down the Eastern Untied States seaboard.
Station managers say someone in master control did it intentionally because, well, there's just not a lot of hardcore porn laying around at the Christian affiliates these days. It sounds like the station isn't sure who did the dirty deed because managers are promising a "rigorous investigation" and termination of whomever is responsible. I'm guessing the person who did it is a tad bit disgruntled with his/her boss and welcomes the firing. Viewers in Phoenix said the porn stayed on the television between five and ten minutes and there was no sound.
Did anybody see this?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Madam Secretary's Téa Leoni, EPs Talk Elizabeth's First Scandal, Henry's Spy Game, Staff Bonding and More
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs from Grey's, Mindy, Parks and More
- Ratings: Five-0 Slips to Low, Last Man Rises, Cristela Ticks Up, Dixie Flat
- Performer of the Week: Lady Gaga
- Glee Recap: Party Poopers
- More From TVLine
- Kanye West Honors His Late Mother & North -- See the Tattoos!
- Kate Mara Doesn't Want You to Eat Meat On Mondays and Here's Why
- William Shatner Feels Awful for Having to Miss Leonard Nimoy's Funeral
- Did Ryan Gosling Get His Daughter's Name Tattooed on His Knuckles?!
- Alicia Keys Shows Off 2-Month-Old Baby in Most Adorable Family Pic!
- More From ET