It's not every day we get to review a TV episode that a former Squadder is guest-starring on, so I'm eagerly awaiting his Big Bang Theory appearance. As Wheaton is a self-proclaimed geek, he's obviously going to fit in great with Leonard, Sheldon, and the rest of the crew. The big question, of course, is what about Penny?
Will he be another rival for her affection? We left off last season with oceans and continents separating Leonard and Penny, and I doubt that they'll just run into each others' arms in the season premiere. So could Wil Wheaton be one of the things that continues to keep them apart? If so, is that such a bad thing?
You know, we haven't had a decent made-for-television disaster movie or miniseries since ABC aired the scarefest Fatal Contact: Bird Flu in America last year. Wait, something's wrong with that sentence. Oh yeah, take out the word decent and everything looks better. Anywhosit, thanks to the ION network (you probably remember them as PAX) we now have a new disaster miniseries to whittle away our summer viewing time.
It's called Killer Wave and it's about, you guessed it, a killer tsunami. This time around, though, it isn't a natural occurrence and it doesn't wash away various island nations. In this movie the deadly waves are man-made and they wreak havoc up and down the Eastern Untied States seaboard.
Station managers say someone in master control did it intentionally because, well, there's just not a lot of hardcore porn laying around at the Christian affiliates these days. It sounds like the station isn't sure who did the dirty deed because managers are promising a "rigorous investigation" and termination of whomever is responsible. I'm guessing the person who did it is a tad bit disgruntled with his/her boss and welcomes the firing. Viewers in Phoenix said the porn stayed on the television between five and ten minutes and there was no sound.
Did anybody see this?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Chicago Fire Season 4: Casey Has Gone Missing! — What Happens Next?
- A.D. The Bible Continues Cancelled
- Is Detective Truly a Snooze? Is UnReal Couple 'Shippable? LOLcats on Zoo? Dreadful Heartbreak? And More TV Qs
- Ratings: Hannibal, Rookie, Beast Steady on Soft Holiday Eve; Dome Drops
- Fireworks! 25 Explosive TV Moments, Including Thrones Death, Once's Dark Hero, an Inhuman Twist and More
- More From TVLine
- Taylor Swift Gets a Piggy Back Ride From Boyfriend Calvin Harris -- See the Adorable Pic!
- What's the Secret Behind Taylor Swift's Unstoppable Power?
- Jennifer Hudson Readies for Her Broadway Debut in ‘The Color Purple'
- Glory Johnson Announces She's Pregnant With Twins, Ex Brittney Griner Remains Mum
- Photos of Bobbi Kristina Brown in Hospice Care Selling for $100,000
- More From ET