"Ken Jeong's penis on my neck was ... very normal," said Cooper. "Ken came up with that idea that day ... and I didn't realize it, but the part I play in that scenario, I get like, neck herpes from it."
You'd either have to be really good friends to pull this off, or never want to speak to or see each other ever again. The jury's still out on which category these guys fall into.
Watch the video after the jump.
It looks like MTV is moving ahead with Hard Times, a comedy about a high school nerd who becomes popular after accidentally exposing the student body to his, er, gigantic penis. Hard times. Get it?
OK, MTV. You win. You've been trying to alienate everyone except horny, gas-huffing teenage boys and text-happy mallrats for years now. I think you've finally done it. Congratulations.
Outside of bootleg T-shirts and posters, we haven't seen much of Bart Simpsons' penis. I'm going to assume most of you are content with that, but Newsweek reports we might be seeing more of Bart than ever before in the upcoming Simpsons movie.
It's not as if cartoon wang has never been seen before: we've seen Cartman's on South Park, and another short-lived animated series on Comedy Central, Bob and Margaret, showed occasional toon frontal nudity, as well. However, the quoted Newsweek piece doesn't say anything about the audience being exposed to Bart, just that Bart exposes himself at one point (which could mean the characters in the movie catch a glimpse but we don't).
(S11E02) I think the basic idea behind this episode is summed up by the "straight" priest at Camp New Grace when he informs the "confused" residents of the camp that they are like paper clips, and that like paper clips, God wants them to be straight, nevermind the fact that they were created "not straight" to begin with. At the end of the episode, Butters also sums it up nicely when he says, "I wasn't confused until everyone started telling me I was."
These same viewers also giggle at the word "dooty," think a man using a microphone resembles an act of fellatio and that, from the air, Dolphin Stadium looks like a vagina. Folks, you can't rock out without your cock out so get over it already. You're just lucky this was Prince circa 2007 and not Prince circa 1984 when the guitar he took on tour would ejaculate water at the climax of "Let's Go Crazy." He kept his ass covered. What more do you want?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Sons of Anarchy': 15 Shocking Moments from 'Lost Little Lambs'
- 'The Voice' Season 7: Meet Gwen Stefani's Team
- 'The Blacklist' Episode 2.3 Photos: Paul Reubens Guest Stars as a Criminal
- 'The Voice' Season 7: Meet Adam Levine's Team
- October 2014: Don't Miss These 13 TV Shows and Events
- More From BuddyTV
- Fox Pulls Utopia From Tuesdays, MasterChef Junior to Claim Time Slot
- AHS: Freak Show Opening Credits — There Ought to Be (Menacing) Clowns
- A to Z Star Cristin Milioti Talks Hitting the Rom-Com Jackpot (Again) — Plus: Why HIMYM's Ending Was 'Brave'
- Gilmore Girls on Netflix: 25 Must-Watch Episodes (And 7 You Can Totally Skip)
- Red Band's Dave Annable on Hot Doc's Messy Love Life, Clooney-esque Hair
- More From TVLine
- 25 Life Lessons We Learned From Lena Dunham
- Amal Alamuddin Quit Smoking for George Clooney and 11 More Revelations About Their Wedding
- Lena Dunham: I Listened to Taylor Swift While Writing ‘Girls'
- Jennifer Lopez: I Might Adopt a Child
- No Thigh Gap Here! New Beyonce Bikini Pics Look Untouched
- More From ET