According to the Hollywood Reporter, Wiig will be joined by a bevy of other funny folk including Andy Samberg, Penny Marshall, and '30 Rock' star Jack McBrayer.
Tim Robbins and Amber Tamblyn will also show up this year.
Garry was on 'Extra' promoting his new romantic comedy 'Valentine's Day' and revealed the 'Laverne & Shirley' dream casting: Jennifer Garner and Jessica Biel. That's right. This pair of Shotz Brewery factory employees -- who live in a basement apartment in 1960 Milwaukee and struggle to find the men of their dreams -- would be played by two of the most beautiful women in Hollywood. Is that a cynical way of looking at it? Yes, it is.
Farrah also starred in a ton of commercials in the early '70s, including this famous spot with Joe Namath. Here, the Jets QB is advertising Noxema shaving cream, and Farrah lustily covers his face in the stuff.
More ads after the jump.
But there are a few things missing extras-wise, but we'll get to that in a minute. Overall, how is the second season set of The Odd Couple? Click on the link below for a look.
Now here's an odd little news item.
TV Land president Larry Jones says that a new TV show is in the works featuring former Laverne & Shirley stars Penny Marshall and Cindy Williams. The two would play themselves and live in Marshall's house, where the show would be filmed.
This could be ... interesting -- or an utter disaster. But it does bring up a fun question: what other former TV pals would you like to see in a reality show? How about Dick Van Dyke and Mary Tyler Moore living together? How about Jerry Mathers and Tony Dow? Jack Klugman and Tony Randall would be great, but Randall passed away several years ago.
Readers? Maybe Suzanne Somers and Joyce DeWitt would be up for it.
[via Pop Candy]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Seth Meyers Hosting 2014 Emmy Awards
- Did ABC's Black Box Get Inside Your Head?
- Grey's Anatomy Recap: Before and Aftershocks — Plus Your First Look at Burke's Return
- CBS' Bad Teacher: Did It Pass or Fail?
- American Idol Top 6 Results Recap: Maybe I Didn't Vote for You, Quite as Often as I Should Have
- More From TVLine
- Aaron Carter Opens Up About Addiction Struggle
- Justin Bieber Released from Customs (VIDEO)
- Hang Ten with Hollywood's Best Surf Films
- Tori Spelling Acknowledges Her Cheating Past on 'True Tori'
- Bryan Singer Calls Underage Sex Abuse Allegations 'Vicious,' Pulls Out of 'X-Men' Promo Events
- More From ET