Albright said having Davidi as a sous-chef would be "highly distracting," and she was right. The judges were all distracted by Davidi's snail pace, as was Albright. "At this point, Penny is costing me more time than she is saving me," said Albright. The judges asked Alton Brown to talk to Davidi. "Do you normally work at this kind of leisurely pace?" he said. Davidi reacted with mock surprise, and said she was being methodical, not leisurely. "You know, it seemed leisurely, which in Kitchen Stadium, often results in losing," said Brown.
He was right. Albright did wind up leaving 'Food Network Star,' no thanks to Davidi. Fans of the show, do you think Davidi deliberately sabotaged Albright? Let us know in the comments.
The episode felt somewhat low-key, particularly after three weeks of no 'BBT.' Obviously, after the break-up in the last episode (which can be subtitled 'Wil Wheaton Is Evil'), there is nowhere to go between Leonard and Penny but up.
These photos, which aren't too shocking or revealing, just very sexy and suggestive -- the full set is here -- do fall into the category of cheesecake. Perfect for an actress/waitress working at The Cheesecake Factory, right?
Lorre told Michael Ausiello in Entertainment Weekly that Sheldon's focus is not on the physical; it's on physics. And when Ausiello asked 'Big Bang Theory' star Jim Parsons what he thought, Parsons said that the object of Sheldon's affection would be the Nobel Prize, not another human being. Hearing the word that Dr. Sheldon Cooper has been awarded the Nobel Prize in theoretical physics would be Sheldon's turn on. "That's the warm embrace that he longs for," said Jim.
For the record, in the 18-49 rating, Big Bang had a 5.7; Men had a 5.1. In total viewers, the Chuck Lorre comedy hour of Men and Bang drew approximately 15 million watchers. Now, if you're curious about the upcoming episode, read on. However, if you don't want to be spoiled or listen to some speculation, stop here.
On one hand, Ben has done so many evil things that it's hard to see him as a good guy, and killing John Locke last week was probably the ultimate proof that Ben-haters have to name him as the bad guy. But he has also helped the islanders at several points (though we still haven't found out if he's doing that for his own reasons), and is it possible that he killed Locke himself because Locke has to die but can't kill himself for some reason? It's going to be interesting to see Ben wake up from his nap on that bed and see Locke alive again (or will he be surprised)?
OK, yeah, I sat through the new NBC game show hosted by Howie Mandel. Supposedly it's the #1 game show around the world right now, but I just don't get it. I mean, it's a simple enough game, and it's possible to win a boatload of cash, but it really gets tedious after about, oh, 20 minutes.
There are 26 models on stage, each holding a suitcase. Each suitcase has an amount of money in it, ranging from a penny to $1,000,000. The contestant picks a suitcase, which is brought down to them and sits next to them while they play the game. The contestant keeps picking suitcases to see the amounts inside, and during the game a mysterious banker calls Howie and makes the contestant an offer for her suitcase. This continues on and on and on until you want to hurt someone.
Not only did the first contestant take too many illogical chances, but the whole bit with the banker is ridiculous. Great models though.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Supernatural' Quotes from 'Girls, Girls, Girls'
- 'Bones' 200th Episode Photos: The Gang Goes to the 1950s
- 'Bones' Episode 10.9 Photos: Does Brennan Have a Problem with Aubrey?
- 7 Thanksgiving Episodes To Escape Your Family Drama -- Available to Stream Now
- 'Supernatural' Recap: The Truth About Rowena is Revealed
- More From BuddyTV
- Sneak Peek: Jessie Holidays With Teen Beach Star, Liv and Maddie's Bros
- Late Late Show to Fill 9-Week Gap: 10 Male Guest Hosts, a Week of The Talk
- Kingdom Sneak Peek: Jay Does 'Curls for the Girls,' Hunts Nate's Attacker
- Revenge Sneak Peek: Ben Makes Emily an Offer She Can't Refuse
- Ratings: DWTS Draws Best Finale Numbers in 4 Seasons, Voice Hits Low
- More From TVLine
- 'Dancing With The Stars' Winner Alfonso Ribeiro Talks Big Win, Tour
- The Olsen Twins' Holiday Gift Guide Is Every Bit as Weird and Crazy Expensive as You Think
- Flashback: Mariah Carey's 'All I Want for Christmas Is You' Turns 20!
- Kendall Jenner Sets the Record Straight On All Those Bullying Rumors with These Insane 'Dazed' Covers
- John Legend on His Wife Chrissy Teigen: It Wasn't Love at First Sight
- More From ET