Davis Shore, creator of the series House, is developing a still-unnamed procedural series for NBC about a female cop. Peter Blake, a writer for House, will executive produce the series with Shore. There's no real information on this series just yet, but apparently it will be a "light drama" according to Variety, with some humor. That kind of sounds like Monk, to me.
It'll be interesting to see if this new series gets picked up and if Shore can duplicate the success of House. I enjoyed the first couple seasons of House but eventually the thrill wore off for me, and I haven't even tuned in for the new season. Nothing against the show itself, but sometimes people grow apart. It's bittersweet, this carousel called love.
[via TV Filter]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bachelor' Roundup: Nikki Ferrell Quits Twitter After 'Couples Therapy,' Andi Dorfman Denies Break Up Rumors and More
- 'Kardashians' Roundup: Kim's Leaked Nude Photo, Bruce's Spanx and More
- 'The Good Wife' Season 6 Premiere Recap: Alicia and Diane Team Up to Rescue Cary
- 'The Strain' Recap: Journey to the Master's Lair
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' Recap: The Twins Get Angry After Dina Reveals Some Gossip
- More From BuddyTV
- Once Upon a Time: Dancin', Romancin' and 9 More Season Premiere Teasers
- The Good Wife Season 6 Premiere Recap: You've Got... Jail?
- The Strain Recap: A Lot of Munchers
- Madam Secretary: Will You Keep the CBS Drama in Office?
- True Detective: Colin Farrell Reportedly Confirms Season 2 Role
- More From TVLine