Davis Shore, creator of the series House, is developing a still-unnamed procedural series for NBC about a female cop. Peter Blake, a writer for House, will executive produce the series with Shore. There's no real information on this series just yet, but apparently it will be a "light drama" according to Variety, with some humor. That kind of sounds like Monk, to me.
It'll be interesting to see if this new series gets picked up and if Shore can duplicate the success of House. I enjoyed the first couple seasons of House but eventually the thrill wore off for me, and I haven't even tuned in for the new season. Nothing against the show itself, but sometimes people grow apart. It's bittersweet, this carousel called love.
[via TV Filter]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Meet the Designers of 'Project Runway' Season 14
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 11 Finale Recap: Who Does Kaitlyn Choose?
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Recap: Vicki Gives Meghan the Third Degree
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Recap: The Top 18 Dance and Two Go Home
- Casting Bits: Ed Sheeran Joins FX Series, 'Nashville' Adds Riley Smith, Naomi Campbell on 'AHS' and More
- More From BuddyTV
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Final Couples
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death: Nick Gordon 'Has Suffered Greatly,' His Mother Says
- 'The Bachelorette' Finale: Did Kaitlyn Bristowe Pick Shawn Booth or Nick Viall?
- Leah Still Challenges Riley Curry to the Most Adorable Dance-Off Ever
- 13 Surprising Stars Who Love Their Converse (And Will Likely Fall In Love With The New Chuck II)
- More From ET