Davis Shore, creator of the series House, is developing a still-unnamed procedural series for NBC about a female cop. Peter Blake, a writer for House, will executive produce the series with Shore. There's no real information on this series just yet, but apparently it will be a "light drama" according to Variety, with some humor. That kind of sounds like Monk, to me.
It'll be interesting to see if this new series gets picked up and if Shore can duplicate the success of House. I enjoyed the first couple seasons of House but eventually the thrill wore off for me, and I haven't even tuned in for the new season. Nothing against the show itself, but sometimes people grow apart. It's bittersweet, this carousel called love.
[via TV Filter]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Wayward Pines' Interview: M. Night Shyamalan on Shocking Death and Darker Turn
- 'The Bachelor' Season 11 Week 2 Photos: Punchlines and Punches
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart': Ranking the 13 Most Shocking Tribal Councils from Season 30
- 'The Flash': The 10 Most Villainous Moments of Season 1
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine Items: Danny Trejo's Dusk Role Revealed, McHale Hosts ESPYS & More
- Humans First Look: AMC Drama Offers Eerie Take on Androids Among Us
- The Bastard Executioner: Kurt Sutter's SOA Follow-Up Gets Series Order at FX
- More From TVLine
- TLC Pulls '19 Kids and Counting' in Wake of Josh Duggar Child Molestation Admission
- Judge Judy Gives Powerful Advice in Tear-Jerking Commencement Speech
- Vanessa Hudgens Talks Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber's Met Gala Run-In
- Here's What the Cast of 'Saved By the Bell' Looks Like Now!
- Mike Huckabee Stands By the Duggar Family After Josh Duggar Child Molestation Accusations
- More From ET