He's taken a blu-ray laser from a Playstation 3 console and inserted it into a classic toy phaser. Apparently, it's only produces enough juice to burst balloons and isn't powerful enough to burn holes in walls. So what's the point of building one? Call me when you've figured out how to make a phaser that could make Scarface's "little friend" look and sound like a pea shooter.
Guns, however, shouldn't be one of them. The Second Amendment stands as one of many great testaments to the idea of freedom that our forefathers envisioned for their people. They felt a government should trust their people with great responsibility if they truly believed in the concept of freedom and democracy.
Sure, if they came to the present and saw that we primarily use that responsibility for hunting moose from helicopters and negotiating with the Domino's guy they might take it right back, but the idea is what's important.
So to celebrate one of America's latest of many birthday to come because fireworks are technically illegal in my neck of the woods, here are your TV's seven greatest guns.
Just in time to tax refund season -- because you can't use the money for things like gas, food and basic survival -- comes the newest Barbie releases from toy giant Mattel. They're the Star Trek Barbie dolls -- three dolls that represent Kirk, Spock and Uhura. Okay, that's neat. But, there's just one issue...
See, these dolls are not designed after the original Star Trek cast from the 1960s. These dolls are modeled after the stars that will play those iconic characters in the new and highly anticipated Star Trek prequel coming out in May. Each doll comes dressed in the Starfleet outfits that are familiar to fans of the original series and carries a phaser (Type II model) and a communicator.
The cost for the dolls...forty-four friggin bucks a piece! Don't worry, because you have until the end of April to save up before they are released to Wal-mart, walmart.com, and Barbiecollector.com. Get them while they last before someone sells them on eBay for triple the price.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- ABC Eyes Amy Schumer as Next 'Bachelorette'
- 'Aquarius' Review: A Fascinating Look Inside Charles Manson's Twisted World
- 'Bones' Teasers: 7 Good Things to Watch for in "The Woman in the Whirlpool"
- 'Aquarius' Official Cast and Premiere Photos
- 'MasterChef': Surprise! Your Kitchen Comes Back to Haunt You
- More From BuddyTV
- CBS' Briefcase Premiere: Did We Just See the Only 'Acceptable' Outcome?
- Smash's Broadway Event Expands! Who's Joining Ellis (!) in Bombshell?
- Golan the Insatiable Sneak Peek: Rob Riggle, Aubrey Plaza Preview Their Twisted Monster-Child Friendship
- Denise Richards Going Full Cougar for New CW Comedy Significant Mother
- Longmire Season 4: Ally Walker Lands Mystery Role, as Series Heads to Netflix
- More From TVLine
- Natalie Portman Recalls 'Heartbreak' and 'Difficult Times' at Harvard
- Kanye and North West Join Kim Kardashian's Game, But They Don't Look Like Themselves
- Michael King, Man Behind Oprah and Dr. Phil's Shows, Dies at 66
- Hollywood's Sexiest Shirtless Men March 2014
- Chris Pratt Recites the Pledge of Allegiance With His Son and It's the Best Thing You'll See All Day!
- More From ET