Do you spend a lot of time in the bathroom? Roto-Rooter is holding a contest, and the winner gets the deluxe, luxury toilet in the picture on the right.
The toilet - which the company is calling a "bathroom oasis" - comes complete with an Avanti Compact Refrigerator with a beer tap, an iPod, an iCarta iPod dock with tissue holder, a Baseline pedal exerciser, a dual-sided magnification mirror, a megaphone (to call your family members for more toilet paper, I guess), a personal cooling fan, a USB powered coffee mug and warmer, an Xbox 360, a TiVo, a Gateway laptop computer, a Philips 20" LCD Flat Panel TV and a Philips DVD player.
Wow, the winner of this probably won't ever have to leave the house again. The contest ends April 2, and the winner will be announced on April 25 (National Plumber's Day).
[via Boing Boing]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- We're Mad For the New 'Mad Max: Fury Road' Trailer
- Katniss Prepares For War In New 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Teaser
- Kylie & Kendall Jenner Party Down With Chris Brown & Trey Songz
- Stephen Colbert Rocks Full 'Hobbit' Costume To Host Comic-Con Panel
- Quentin Tarantino Confirms He's Going To Start Making 'The Hateful Eight'
- More From ET